DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 pro - cant change iso or shutter speed in manual camera mode

fotoman69

Reactions
just got the mavic 2 pro, and coming from a phantom 4 pro, I always shoot in manual exposure mode. with the phantom I could change my iso, shutter, or fstop by pressing in on the right wheel to change between them and adjust using the wheel up or down. there is no click in on the mavic wheel, and it seems all I can change is the f stop that way. I tried programming the little 5d button but nothing there can be changed but the fstop! and on top of that there is no way to program in the push in part of that joystick button ! How can I change my iso or shutter without having to bring up the menu and using the sliders which sucks...John

I just flew my spanking new M2P for the first time and the first thing I did when trying to take a photo was turn the right wheel to adjust the shutter speed (had a P3A and an MP) and BAM... it changed the aperture. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the right wheel to adjust the shutter and not aperture.

In my experience shooting a DSLR, you change the shutter speed way more than you do the aperture. I have no idea why DJI did that.

Please let me know if you find a way to change the right wheel's settings or at least change the shutter speed without touching the phone. Thanks.

Agree this sucks, very cumbersome to have to change settings on the phone. It's like they forgot to make the right button multifunctional the remote in my opinion is a step back from the original mavic and feels less professional

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki