DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro Carry Case Recommendation

oguzgun2008

Reactions
I have Mavic 2 pro fly more combo. Could you please advise me a carrying case? I don't use a backpack. I want to carry charger tablets and cables inside. In general, I'm going to flights with my car.

These are what I use. One of the best as far as build quality.

Reactions: GrigoriosT
These are what I use. One of the best as far as build quality.
Same one I have very good case

Although this one is a backpack version, it also has a carry handle at the top and that is how I mostly carry it. I bought mine for $30 on eBay and have this one new unused for $30 if anyone is interested, plus postage. It takes three batteries, of four if you keep one in the drone, it has a hard shell top and the maker said the fabric was water resistant. There is plenty of space in the top pocket for a tablet ir large iPad and the zip pocket could take your phone or other things. Everything fits in nice an snug with all cables and chargers and spare props with space for more.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6772.jpg
    IMG_6772.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6774.jpg
    IMG_6774.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 14
  • MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
Although this one is a backpack version, it also has a carry handle at the top and that is how I mostly carry it. I bought mine for $30 on eBay and have this one new unused for $30 if anyone is interested, plus postage. It takes three batteries, of four if you keep one in the drone, it has a hard shell top and the maker said the fabric was water resistant. There is plenty of space in the top pocket for a tablet ir large iPad and the zip pocket could take your phone or other things. Everything fits in nice an snug with all cables and chargers and spare props with space for more.
Have you sold this backpack yet?

Got this one coming...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost