DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Would be epic if anyone could add a little sidenote to their future posts like

'Departed facility august xy, xx:xx'
Mine just arrived

DigitalRev now have flymore kit in stock as well cheaper.

so i could get the entire thing cheaper in 3 days. Shame its too late to cancel with a package in limbo.

Just heard from DHL.

The 31/8 pallets are in the UK. Customs anticipate breaking them down "today or tomorrow" and deliveries "maybe by Wednesday".

They've also had a lot of enquiries about disappeared shipments like that. Apparently DJI are meant to be passing the master waybill on but aren't.

Just heard from DHL.

The 31/8 pallets are in the UK. Customs anticipate breaking them down "today or tomorrow" and deliveries "maybe by Wednesday".

They've also had a lot of enquiries about disappeared shipments like that. Apparently DJI are meant to be passing the master waybill on but aren't.
When do you ordered your mavic?
I ordered my from dji on 25.09. Shipped on 31.09. I am currently on clearance event step...

Roughly 8 hours after launch (2300 UTC on 23rd) . DJI shipped it on 29th. Departed Shenzhen 31st then vanished.

FYI, posting here to subscribe to updates on shipments to Ireland and the UK...

DJI Select Member here, Order placed on 23rd August 2018 during live event for:
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit and 1 x Battery, 1 DJI Care Refresh.
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit Shipped 27th August 2018
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit Tracking number received 28th August 2018
Last Activity on DHL Tracker is:

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 17.07.35.png

Upon raising the delay with DJI Support they asked for patience, and offered €10 Credit.
No Shipment yet on 1 x Additional Battery.

Looks like the same issue. Its probably also in East Midlands waiting for UK customs to do some work.

FYI, posting here to subscribe to updates on shipments to Ireland and the UK...

DJI Select Member here, Order placed on 23rd August 2018 during live event for:
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit and 1 x Battery, 1 DJI Care Refresh.
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit Shipped 27th August 2018
1 x Mavic 2 Pro, 1x Fly More Kit Tracking number received 28th August 2018
Last Activity on DHL Tracker is:

View attachment 45132

Upon raising the delay with DJI Support they asked for patience, and offered €10 Credit.
No Shipment yet on 1 x Additional Battery.
Yep, mine left with the same time stamps 22:22 and 23:10. The main waybill says it has been checked by customs at east midlands today at 10:45, no updates since...

Looks like the same issue. Its probably also in East Midlands waiting for UK customs to do some work.
DHL confirmed its in East Midlands awaiting Customs Clearance, which can take anything up to 2 weeks. I asked if there was an issue with paperwork but didn't get a response to that question. I hate to say this but if Customs are under pressure now, I can't imagine what they will be like post Brexit. That said, who really knows, maybe DJI did their paperwork wrong... something has screwed up.

They maybe better after Brexit (assuming there is one), less red tape and less of the 10,000 individual tariffs to apply and sift through.

That said, most of the delay is most likely just lazy workers and understaffing as always in the UK. Im not sure you could ever describe the UK workforce as "dedicated" especially when large amounts of work arrive on a Friday afternoon....

What i cant work out with DJI is why they didnt pre-ship products to regional depots BEFORE the launch. Then they'd be ready to go, from inside the region with far less stress on customs.
Another issue is they only use DHL which only have East Midlands as the UK entry point so everything goes through that one customs point so a sudden influx there can cause issues. A lot of other couriers have a few airports and spread the load.

Reactions: tobygg
How do you check the main waybill?
I called DHL and asked for the main waybill...they played it down as they wouldn't know what I mean. Asked again for the containers waybill, just where my little package should be in, mother waybill, something? Ahh yes, boom, finally she remembered what a 'mother waybill' is, and told me.

She even told me it was a mother waybill with a different number. Then refused to tell me it.

She even told me it was a mother waybill with a different number. Then refused to tell me it.
Yeah idk. All I know is, that the tuesday shipment has been cleared by customs today at 10:45 and the current status says: 'Shipment has been given a release by customs'

Wonder if they'll all get delayed or now they've worked out what it is and paperwork they'll expedite the others.
Otherwise the Friday ones which mine is in are going to be there at least a week!

Mine finally showing processed at East Midlands, hoping that means its cleared ready to head South a bit, tomorrow looks a long shot this late in the day tho :(

Another day gone and no change in status so i guess customs still haven't shifted mine at all.

BTW, I’ve just been in discussion with care refresh support concerning activation of care refresh on 1 Sep (via email with care refresh contract number). They seem to think it is perfectly acceptably to start the 12 months cover before the customer receives their drone. In other words, pay for a few days cover without being in a possession of the drone. What If we don’t get our mavic for a month? Sharp practice??

I was going to decide whether to get refresh or not after it arrived (you can do it once activated). Probably not worth it for me anyway but yeah thats crazy.
I'd have hoped refresh would start from the activation date !

Reactions: MGVision
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian