DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

droidekas

Reactions
Now that our american friends is starting to have their new babies delivered I thought it was time for us Europeans to follow up on our deliveries.

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro plus Fly more kit during the event with delivery to Sweden. Got a DHL tracking numer and heads up SMS on Friday. Last registred event is departed facility in Shenzhen on saturday, after that nothing.

How about you?

Similiar to you, however mine has now arrived at the dispatching depot at Bristol UK today 27/08/19, it's a bank holiday in UK today, so I'm expecting a text at any time, probably Tuesday before 8am to say out for delivery, with a time slot.

The update on DHL was triggered on the receiving at East Midlands airport very early in the night today, then the trigger at 6am after a road trip to Bristol.

Reactions: gasa
I ordered mine on Saturday, haven’t received a “shipped” status update yet... eagerly waiting, I’m going to be in Sweden this weekend, I kinda hope it arrives before I leave on Saturday.
Ordered to Switzerland btw!

I ordered mine on Saturday, haven’t received a “shipped” status update yet... eagerly waiting, I’m going to be in Sweden this weekend, I kinda hope it arrives before I leave on Saturday.
Ordered to Switzerland btw!
That's a recipe for disaster, they will mix up Sweden and Switzerland as usual so when you come home to Switzerland the drone will be delivered in Sweden. :-D

Similiar to you, however mine has now arrived at the dispatching depot at Bristol UK today 27/08/19, it's a bank holiday in UK today, so I'm expecting a text at any time, probably Tuesday before 8am to say out for delivery, with a time slot.

The update on DHL was triggered on the receiving at East Midlands airport very early in the night today, then the trigger at 6am after a road trip to Bristol.
Was East Midlands the next tracking event after departing Shenzhen?

Now that our american friends is starting to have their new babies delivered I thought it was time for us Europeans to follow up on our deliveries.

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro plus Fly more kit during the event with delivery to Sweden. Got a DHL tracking numer and heads up SMS on Friday. Last registred event is departed facility in Shenzhen on saturday, after that nothing.

How about you?

same for me (france)... i wait...

Ordered about 8 hours after the launch event.
Order status went to "Payment: Authorized". The money went from paypal.

...and its sat there ever since.

Now 4 days on and no change in that status, no shipping and no update off DJI. (Im in the UK).

I got through to a (i suspect) AI chatbot on facebook earlier who told me the item was out of stock (flymore).

It really does look like DJI expedited the US orders at the expense of everyone else.

Somewhat annoying as DigitalRev have them already, in stock and dispatch within 24hrs. If i hadn't had believed DJIs claims it was ready to go i could have waited an extra day and had the unit faster from someone else!

Order status went to "Payment: Authorized". The money went from paypal. ...and its sat there ever since.

I made the mistake of paying with Paypal without realizing the card I had linked to it expired, so they did an electronic check transfer from my bank . . . which takes several extra days to process. Not sure if the same issue with you, but my order shows the same status. If this is the case, the payment to DJI would showing "Pending" in your Paypal account.

Nope its not that, theres more than enough money in paypal to cover the drone without it being a bank or card issue. Paypal also showing as "completed".
The chatbot basically said flymore is out of stock (and then refused to answer questions of when they'll get more, just repeating the "estimate 3-5 days from completion" line).

Looks like DJI wont mark it as complete until its ready to ship...Thereby neatly stepping around the fact there aren't any to physically send at the time of the order.

Mine has now reached Europe!

Processed at 04:24 this morning at East Midlands - UK.

Maybe I can hope for a delivery tomorrow in Sweden then!

UK order here placed just after the event finished. Payment confirmed Thusday night - left Shenzhen 8pm Monday. No further update from DHL this morning but it was a bank holiday yesterday.

This is the M2P + goggles & Fly More so dispatch seems nice and quick.

It's probably sitting in a DHL shed in Luton Airport waiting for the day shift to start:)

Ordered the Mavic Pro 2, Fly More & extra battery during the event. Got partial shipping notice for the drone only on Saturday, via DHL to the UK. Like others, last update was departing Shenzhen at 8pm yesterday. It's interesting to see the posts about it coming direct from there to East Midlands; I've a friend who recently ordered the Ronin S from DJI and that took 6 days to arrive from dispatch, going Shenzhen > Hong Kong > Leipzig > East Midlands.

How about you?
Great, I am also located in Sweden and I am strongly contemplating purchasing a Mavic 2.

Do you happen know if the any of the Swedish vendors will have it in stock soon?

Kind regards

Do you happen know if the any of the Swedish vendors will have it in stock soon?
Nope. A lot of them has listed the Mavic 2 on Prisjakt but none of them have a confirmed delivery date.
Guess Sweden isn't a priority market for DJI. That's why I ordered directley from DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4