DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Absolutely nothing on my order now. 4.5 days and still "payment authorized". No shipping, nothing.

Out for delivery today, DHL UK no time slot. Waiting patiently for delivery. Previous orders from DJI were by DPD UK, they were excellent with a 1 hour delivery window. Not complaining.

Reactions: droidekas
That sucks. I would be all over DJI customer support for an answer.

So would i...Except there is no method at all for contacting support related to a store order. There's no email method, no online method and the forum is worthless as they either dont see it or dont understand the question and just copy/paste the " 3 - 5 day from payment completion" line.

My first (and last) time ordering anything more than accessories from DJI directly for certain.

Ordered mine just after the press event, picked up and left Shenzhen Saturday, arrived at East Midlands at 4.50 this morning, doesn’t say departed east midland yet, waiting impatiently in Ireland..

Reactions: Whack
I ordered mine yesterday and I'm also in Sweden.
However, I did not order directly from DJI but through Inet. I'm hoping that they ordered in bulk as soon as it was available and should be already on the way to them.
Anyway, some Swedish websites cite week 35 which is this week.

Ordered M2P about 30-40mins after event last thursday & paid via paypal which cleared immediately. Received email from DJI two days ago with tracking number, like others it is listed as departed from Shenzhen at 20:15hrs yesterday. Hopefully might have it by friday in Ireland, if not I guess next week. I'm relatively happy with that timeframe. Considering the high level of orders presumably placed on launch date one week from order to delivery is not bad at all. (provided that my M2P does arrive & i'm not still waiting in 3 weeks time for it's arrival;))
I ordered a DJI Osmo mobile 2 during the summer from DJI direct which I ended up cancelling due to shipping delays (quoted 5-7 days for delivery when buying yet after 18 working days it still had not shipped!).

By "cleared" do you mean "authorized" payment or "completed" ? Thats what i cant work out with their system.

Ordered mine just after the press event, picked up and left Shenzhen Saturday, arrived at East Midlands at 4.50 this morning, doesn’t say departed east midland yet, waiting impatiently in Ireland..
Good to see this as I'm patiently awaiting mine too. Left shenzhen Monday so hopefully won't be too long. You could be one of the 1st in Ireland

Mine arrived at my door exactly 5 days, or 3 business days which included one that was a bank holiday. Excellent service, no complaints from me. UK. Pro + Flymore.

Now what a machine, you won't be disappointed with the new Mavic2pro.

Mine arrived at my door exactly 5 days, or 3 business days which included one that was a bank holiday. Excellent service, no complaints from me. UK. Pro + Flymore.

Now what a machine, you won't be disappointed with the new Mavic2pro.
Congratulations! Now enjoy yourself!

Mine has spent the day in East Midlands. Processed this morning at 04:24 and then nothing. Don't understand why a logistics company payed to move parcels hold on to them instead of passing them on.

Reactions: Mavic 57
Congratulations! Now enjoy yourself!

Mine has spent the day in East Midlands. Processed this morning at 04:24 and then nothing. Don't understand why a logistics company payed to move parcels hold on to them instead of passing them on.
Cause DHL has only two Timeslots for landing in Leipzig Germany and to start in UK !

UK here.....ordered during the event..went to shipped thurs...recieved tracking no fri, processed sat, departed shenzhen mon 8pm and thats it..nowt else changed....checking the dhl site every 10mis :D

UK here.....ordered during the event..went to shipped thurs...recieved tracking no fri, processed sat, departed shenzhen mon 8pm and thats it..nowt else changed....checking the dhl site every 10mis :D
Mine departed at same time on Monday so looks like same shipment as yours. Hoping for an update to tracking today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic