DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Worst part is if you ordered care refresh at same time, DJI activated it on Monday so you are losing days waiting.
I thought that, as I did. It will be my first drone so I’m trying to minimize the risk. Lol
Now I’ve read that someone’s dropped in a lake

Reactions: Callum
Did yours “leave the facility “ on Monday evening? (Grasping at straws now)
Yep

3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 20:15

I don't necessarily mind if I don't get my drone until Monday or Tuesday next week to be honest(that's door to door delivery in just over a week for a product in high demand - and this is DJI after all) but would be nice to be able to track it correctly so as to have an idea where it is & when it is likely to arrive
At least when you see arrival & departure scans at various destinations you know its moving at least. Rather than nothing for 3 days

Mine is on the same pallet.

Someone on DJI forums contacted DHL.

He found out it is being sent via Hong Kong and Liepzig Germany.

Its on a pallet under a different waybill and will start tracking when it hits UK.

Page 23 on this thread Mavic 2 Pro shipped already?

Sounds like the route my mate's Ronin S took a week or so ago. I've attached his tracking details for reference. They estimated delivery on the Tues 21st but actually attempted delivery on the Mon 20th.

Attachments

• Ronin_Shipping.png
    Ronin_Shipping.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 53
Not good that the "20.15 pallet has dissapeared.
however it's helpfull the other forum members on the pallet are on the case as well.
thanks ( a fellow 20.15 pallet victim )

Reactions: Whack and Callum
Sounds like the route my mate's Ronin S took a week or so ago. I've attached his tracking details for reference. They estimated delivery on the Tues 21st but actually attempted delivery on the Mon 20th.
That makes sense then.

He's getting all.the tracking points as single parcel.

With the pallet it won't appear again until it's split.

I've ordered 20 minutes after the event. Order left the warehouse (Supposedly) but for more than 2 days no updates on the tracking. Dji was unwilling to do anything. I called DHL and they say they haven't lost the parcel, they don't know where it is and are searching 2 warehouses for it (China and Hong Kong). If you don't know what it is and you are searching for it then you have positively lost it. Dji takes 3 to 5 days to escalate it and won't give me a refund or send another drone. Piss poor customer service from both DHL and DJI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-163131_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-163131_Chrome.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 43
I've ordered 20 minutes after the event. Order left the warehouse (Supposedly) but for more than 2 days no updates on the tracking. Dji was unwilling to do anything. I called DHL and they say they haven't lost the parcel, they don't know where it is and are searching 2 warehouses for it (China and Hong Kong). If you don't know what it is and you are searching for it then you have positively lost it. Dji takes 3 to 5 days to escalate it and won't give me a refund or send another drone. Piss poor customer service from both DHL and DJI.
Can I ask what was the time and place of last tracking event?

My payment was confirmed by DJI at 18:39 shortly after the presentation and “left the facility at 20:15 on Monday Seems some of us are now pallet buddies :(

Reactions: Whack
Seems to be a DHL issue rather than DJI so if all our drones are sitting on a pallet somewhere You'd imagine DHL would have a record of what items are on each pallet & exactly where that pallet is??

Now that our american friends is starting to have their new babies delivered I thought it was time for us Europeans to follow up on our deliveries.

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro plus Fly more kit during the event with delivery to Sweden. Got a DHL tracking numer and heads up SMS on Friday. Last registred event is departed facility in Shenzhen on saturday, after that nothing.

How about you?
mine delivered to my french adresse after 4 days by DHL

Not really reassuring to read all these posts..

I have a last minute trip in Iceland September 11, was hoping to get it by then if ordered next week :/ (living in Belgium btw)

Not really reassuring to read all these posts..

I have a last minute trip in Iceland September 11, was hoping to get it by then if ordered next week :/

DigitalRev have stock ready to go (but not flymore or zoom) if thats suitable. They'll ship within 24hrs.

another 20:15 pallet here too.....getting to be quite a few now....what gets me is mine was picked up and processed on friday, but since it went departed it all change to the monday leaving 20:15

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD