Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Exactly the same here, uk as well, same depart time,
Monday. Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 20.15
nothing since !, no updates at all
beginning to get a bit miffed
could have rode my bike there quicker
I also have the same communication from the DHL website. I hope it moves at some time.

I'm trying not to get too excited about the pending arrival, I waited 3 months for my MP1 so a week in nothing really.
....But my TV died and I just *had* to replace it with a 4k monster. I've been re-rendering my old drone projects in 4k and seeing them in a whole new light. Now, M2P with 100mb bandwidth and lower noise sensor..... no ,no...I can wait,... I can wait, I can...... let me just check DHL again...dam!

I've got text alerts enabled...but still keep refreshing the DHL page...just like kids in a car "Are we there yet?", "Are we there yet?" .....

I'm doing the same thing. If there was an update or any information even if it was being delivered next week, it would make such a big difference. Not know is the worst!

Reactions: Whack
Phoned DHL lady who was very helpful I must say. She said it should have been delivered this morning. So has put a warehouse search for this item in to the system. Plus will ring in two hours to update. So far I cannot fault them.

It’s a lot quicker than the Mavic pro release, there should be lots of deliveries and updates today and tomorrow ready for the weekend, well done DJI Thumbswayup

Phoned DHL lady who was very helpful I must say. She said it should have been delivered this morning. So has put a warehouse search for this item in to the system. Plus will ring in two hours to update. So far I cannot fault them.

Which city are you in mate? What number did you call?

That's good, interesting it goes straight from Departed China to Out with delivery courier

Yours left Monday and out for delivery now Thursday, mine left Tuesday so hopefully out for delivery tomorrow?

What insurance is everyone using? I got the DJI insurance for my Mavic and never used it so looking for something cheaper.

just had a courtesy call from DHL in manchester saying my package has arrived but missed the van by 30mins so will be delivered tomorrow

my dhl route

Thursday, August 30, 2018 Location Time Piece
6 Arrived at Delivery Facility in MANCHESTER - UK MANCHESTER - UK 09:33
1 Piece

5 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 07:45
1 Piece

4 Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 06:43
1 Piece

Monday, August 27, 2018 Location Time Piece
3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 20:15
1 Piece

2 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 18:33
1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 14:01
1 Piece

Still no update on my tracking since Monday 20:15, glad that some people at least are getting updates and delivery notifications. This mess with the tracking and not knowing where it's up to is almost worse than if DJI hadn't shipped yet!

Reactions: Callum
It seems all the UK people are in the same batch possibly. Not scanned at HK was a possible fault I was told. Good for Lindsey at DHL that she is now on it!

Reactions: Callum
It seems all the UK people are in the same batch possibly. Not scanned at HK was a possible fault I was told. Good for Lindsey at DHL that she is now on it!

I wonder if it missed the HK scan and that it therefore can't scan when it landed in the UK?

Maybe a faulty label (printed/electronic tag?) on the pallet itself prevented the scanning both in HK & UK until the pallet is unpacked and the individual packages get scanned when out for delivery.

Mine was a UK order and a different pallet/date. Was "Shipment information received" at Shenzhan yesterday and no update since (24hrs or so).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle