DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

UK here.....ordered during the event..went to shipped thurs...recieved tracking no fri, processed sat, departed shenzhen mon 8pm and thats it..nowt else changed....checking the dhl site every 10mis :D
Exactly the same here, uk as well, same depart time,
Monday. Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 20.15
nothing since !, no updates at all
beginning to get a bit miffed
could have rode my bike there quicker

I ordered during the event, the second they said you could; I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro. I'm in London, UK and the shipping status says it left SHENZHEN on Monday at 20:15 and nothing since. I did the online support chat this with DJI and they couldn't give me an estimated delivery.

Ordered: 2018-08-23 14:48:09 (UTC)

Is anyone else from London and did you order just the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom or did you order with accessories (i.e extra battery, fly more combo, etc...)? Has anyone from London received a Mavic 2 Pro?

Update: DJI support gave me an estimate that it would be delivered on 03/09/2018

Last edited:
I ordered during the event, the second they said you could; I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro. I'm in London, UK and the shipping status says it left SHENZHEN on Monday at 20:15 and nothing since. I did the online support chat this with DJI and they couldn't give me an estimated delivery.

Is anyone else from London and did you order just the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom or did you order with accessories (i.e extra batter, fly more, etc...)? Has anyone from London received your Mavic 2 Pro?

Update: DJI support gave me an estimate that it would be delivered on 03/09/2018

I'm nearer Liverpool rather than London but in the same situation, no update since 20:15 Monday. Really hope that estimate from DJI is just a conservative one. I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro + Fly More + extra battery, but they've only shipped the drone. Heard nothing further on the other bits.

I asked about mine and they said they cant give any information until after 31st August ! So they wont even give an answer or estimate.
It does appear the "they're available now" only really applied if you live in the USA. Lack of honesty going on there!

You can order the drone off DigitalRev *now* , save £100 and get it by Friday. The only issue are they dont yet have fly more.

I’m just north of london and ordered the flymore pro during the event - arrived yesterday (and its brilliant)

I did pay extra a few months ago for that DJI select thing so wonder if that got me prioroty shipping like they claimed it would (it also paid for itself with 50% off the dji insurance on the new drone)

Reactions: evangelosgeorgiou
Just rang DHL as no update on location of my delivery since Monday when it was marked as departed from shenzhen.
Customer service rep said there should definitely be more scans on the package since then and is making enquiries to establish where it is!
He did state that as there are lithium ion batteries in the package if the relevant paperwork wasn't correct this would hold it up but he should have an answer by tomorrow morning.

My order status changed to “shipped” a few days ago, but I haven’t received an e-mail with a tracking number or anything. So no idea where it is or what is happening :S

Mine is not in the UK yet, ordered soon after the release & Fly more combo

Ordered: 2018-08-23 15:01:17 (UTC)

EDIT: Just spoke to them and estimated delivery is 30th August

Last edited:
Ordered on Monday noon time. Payment through credit card was complete right from first minute. Today the order changed status to shipped but in my order details page I see no tracking number. Is that normal?

Last edited:
Just rang DHL as no update on location of my delivery since Monday when it was marked as departed from shenzhen.
Customer service rep said there should definitely be more scans on the package since then and is making enquiries to establish where it is!
He did state that as there are lithium ion batteries in the package if the relevant paperwork wasn't correct this would hold it up but he should have an answer by tomorrow morning.

Well this is depressing. I reckon mine is in the same container. Surely the paperwork must be fine as they are used to this as EVERY one has lithium battery !!!!

Does anyone else's order on the webpage say that the shipping status is "shipped" and shipping company is "tba"?
Shipped does not mean shipped with DJI.

Mine was marked as shipped on Thursday evening. Friday I got the tracking number and it was not until Monday they picked it up.

Mine was marked as shipped on Thursday evening. Friday I got the tracking number and it was not until Monday they picked it up.

I'm travelling on Friday morning and I really wanted to take it with me! =(

It's really weird because some people have received shipments and some haven't.

That sounds like mine—- left facility on Monday 20:15
As it’s advertised as a three to five business day delivery that should mean it arrives in U.K. the next day (ordered on 23rd). :(

Well this is depressing. I reckon mine is in the same container. Surely the paperwork must be fine as they are used to this as EVERY one has lithium battery !!!!
Mine is on the same pallet.

Someone on DJI forums contacted DHL.

He found out it is being sent via Hong Kong and Liepzig Germany.

Its on a pallet under a different waybill and will start tracking when it hits UK.

Page 23 on this thread Mavic 2 Pro shipped already?

Reactions: whipp3dcream
That sounds like mine—- left facility on Monday 20:15
As it’s advertised as a three to five business day delivery that should mean it arrives in U.K. the next day (ordered on 23rd). :(
Worst part is if you ordered care refresh at same time, DJI activated it on Monday so you are losing days waiting.

Mine is not in the UK yet, ordered soon after the release.

Ordered: 2018-08-23 15:01:17 (UTC)

EDIT: Just spoke to them and estimated delivery is 30th August

Did yours “leave the facility “ on Monday evening? (Grasping at straws now)

just rang DHL as well as it Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 20.15
nothing since
the woman said it was not right that it had no more scans, and is looking into it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus