DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Received the package today! Not too bad, considering I ordered on Sat 25 Aug, shipped on Thu 30 Aug and I got it on Mon 3 Sep.

I wanted to do get the refresh, but unfortunately the service is not available in Switzerland...

Reactions: MGVision
Received the package today! Not too bad, considering I ordered on Sat 25 Aug, shipped on Thu 30 Aug and I got it on Mon 3 Sep.

I wanted to do get the refresh, but unfortunately the service is not available in Switzerland...
Good for you, have fun with it.

Reactions: azt33

Could you show the tracking process from dhl?

Reactions: MGVision and tobygg
B8E4E235-7F2B-420C-A25B-46F608CDD540.jpeg I ordered on Monday 27th. See the attached screenshot.

It has just been released from the customs. I hope to have it soon.

Alright, the tuesday shipment (22:22 and 23:10) has now finally being updated, '20:07 processed at east midlands' on DHL

No update on mine at all either. DHL want details like dimensions of parcel and weight to investigate. Which obviously i dont know.

if its a pro with flymore its

4,7kg weight
box is 307x301x298mm

thats whats on my box

Cheers but DHL responded without that. Basically "Its in customs, its been there days, no idea when they'll clear it".
It'll be handy if i need to contact them again in a few more days.

Looks like i was way out with my estimation. I told them 500 x 500 x 500 and 3kg :)

Reactions: Callum and Gaz Mc
My order status changed to Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 19:56

I estimate between road and ferry to Dublin, I will get this Wednesday AM

Was this the 31/8 17:54 out of Shenzhen?
Because if so, mine was in that batch and hasn't been released (or in fact updated at all)

Was this the 31/8 17:54 out of Shenzhen?
Because if so, mine was in that batch and hasn't been released (or in fact updated at all)
Previous track was Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC Tuesday, August 28, 2018 @ 23.10

OK mine was "processed" at East Midlands 23:54

So maybe it'll get to Bristol tomorrow then deliver Wednesday. Hopefully.

Reactions: Callum
OK mine was "processed" at East Midlands 23:54

So maybe it'll get to Bristol tomorrow then deliver Wednesday. Hopefully.
You might get it today (tues) mate.

Mine was processed at East Midlands at 2AM. Left facility at 04.30 and made it up to glasgow for a lunchtime delivery.

Normally they go to Bristol then out for delivery. Will see i guess.

The Elves were working last night.

Arrived at Sort Facility DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 06:17

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc