DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

0621 to Bristol depot

0943 with delivery courier. Somewhat unexpected. Lots between here and Bristol time wise though so maybe end of day.
Does mean i'll need to reschedule afternoon plans though. Not the end of the world.
Although i cant fly it anyway, weather is atrocious!

Reactions: azt33
0621 to Bristol depot

0943 with delivery courier. Somewhat unexpected. Lots between here and Bristol time wise though so maybe end of day.
Does mean i'll need to reschedule afternoon plans though. Not the end of the world.
Although i cant fly it anyway, weather is atrocious!

I hope something magical will happen and weather gives a time slot for you fellow pilots from UK to test your new birds!

Realistically i cant see it. It won't arrive until afternoon, then need batteries to charge, firmware to update, calibrations to be done. Its also starting to get dark really early now.
Its not waterproof either!

Mine arrived. Finally. Way later than promised !

I guess 4-5 hours to charge, then firmware update, then calibrations and then its probably dark so might have to fly tomorrow (forecast is heavy rain and 25mph winds though).

First impression - the charging hub is better designed.

Reactions: droidekas
Well its going really well so far.
Battery charged.

Can't update the firmware as the new Assistant 2 just doesnt load. It prompts for admin then disappears and never runs.
Can't update via Go4 due to "Network Disconnected" error (its not).

Well its going really well so far.
Battery charged.

Can't update the firmware as the new Assistant 2 just doesnt load. It prompts for admin then disappears and never runs.
Can't update via Go4 due to "Network Disconnected" error (its not).
Mine updated everything fine via Go4 on iPhone at 13.00 gmt today.

Parcel received today. Maiden flight worked like a Charme.

MP2Pro & 2nd battery & additional Props delivered to Munich

Any updates on your side? I got the same time stamps on my shipping 22:22 and 23:10 shipped on August 28th, still no updates at all here...
it arrived in Dublin yesterday

No updates from Tuesday August 28th Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC to Monday 3rd September Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK, then was delivered next day

Rather disappointing it took so long

So here’s how it works I think.. for some reason I ended up with 2 DHL tracking numbers (hoped DJI had screwed up and were delivering 2 orders).

Tracking 1 is the individual package with minimal steps/detail or ETA. This is then bundled with other orders with the same end depot. IMG_9501.JPG

Tracking 2 is the overall bundled shipment made up of a few orders - this has full tracking.
IMG_9502.JPG

This order was signed for by nobody! At the dhl depot as shown

IMG_9503.JPG

Sort of explains the gap in people’s shipments

Ordered the Mavic 2 Pro, Fly More & extra battery during the event. DJI dispatched the drone only on the 23rd and I received a week later. Since then no update on the battery or fly more so I spoke to them via Chat on Friday and was told the delays were "due to the cross-border air transportation control, the transportation of batteries has been blocked".
I've just received shipping notification from DJI but this time only for the battery, with the Fly More marked as "will come later". This is really frustrating as I thought the whole reason the Fly More hadn't been sent yet was due to them waiting to send it with the extra battery. The Fly More is showing in stock on their store, as are the batteries now. I wonder if the batteries are coming from somewhere closer as the courier is DPD this time rather than DHL?

A few people got told the same with batteries.
It looks like individual batteries needed to be shipped a different way and distributed in-region.
For some reason, fly more got through without that. Box was clearly labelled lithium.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_