DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

"Estimated". That isn't a promise.
And they've been way off so far with european orders of anything mavic related!

"Estimated". That isn't a promise.
And they've been way off so far with european orders of anything mavic related!

I disagree, orders placed with DJI have been shipping to Europe from China to delivery address in around 6 days. I ordered a Pro 2 from DJI it arrived 6 days later. I ordered a Zoom from a UK supplier and that arrived in 4 days.

Flymore packs from DJI in China are shipping same day.

Most of us waited 12 days plus on mavic orders despite that claim from the initial release. Then even more delay when they get stuck in customs.

What can I say, it was the same for my Air, ordered and received within the week, maybe I'm just lucky!

Mine is on its way since 8 days and still stuck in EAST MIDLANDS - UK (with another 3 containers of Mavics). With luck it will arrive after 10 days after purchase, but probably after 11.
The 3-5 day delivery to Europe is just marketing blah like the 1" sensor (using below 50% of it) or the adjustable aperture (more or less useless, as f2.8 is the best)

Spoke to DJI support via chat and was informed that like the battery, the Fly More would ship from within the UK. Hopefully it won't be too much longer a wait for that, at least if it's UK based stock I won't have to deal with the fun of DHL tracking.

The 3-5 day delivery to Europe is just marketing blah like the 1" sensor (using below 50% of it) or the adjustable aperture (more or less useless, as f2.8 is the best)

Not sure where you're making that up from. Its a 1 inch sensor that uses 1 inches of it. And an aperture that adjusts from 2.8 to f/11 with the range of 2.8 to 5.6 being ideal and f/8 getting bad.
Just like any other decent spec compact camera.

Not sure where you're making that up from. Its a 1 inch sensor that uses 1 inches of it.
HQ is cropping, FOV uses Line skipping... ok, you are right for pictures. But I care more for video quality.

Line skipping - you mean like most cameras including DSLRs? It uses the full sensor for image acquisition. Video and for stills.

And you plain out invented the nonsense about aperture.

It line skips. It still uses the full size of the 1 inch sensor.
That website doesnt really provide a fair test, 1/100th is too low a speed if its gusty. Most people have found about f/4 to be the "best" but f/2.8 nearly as good and 5.6 not too bad.
Which is perfectly inline with what you'd expect from a good compact camera with similar sensor. You can go narrower at a loss of quality if required. No different to any other camera on the market ranging from $10 to $10,000.

I ordered mine last Tuesday. The day after I received a mail from DJI the drone has been shipped with a tracking number.
But since that nothing has changed. Still at Shenzhen.
Anyone else had that ?

ScreenHunter_54 Sep. 10 21.01.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_54 Sep. 10 21.01.jpg
    ScreenHunter_54 Sep. 10 21.01.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
Its on a pallet with a different number and will come alive again once the pallet is broken down.
Typically 3 or 4 days.

Reactions: pilux314
I ordered mine from Flying Eye in Cannes, France and got it in few days back in September 7th

Hello.

Just ordered my first ever drone after years flying helos. M2P zoom with fly more thingy.
I ordered it at 2018-09-10 09:52:17 (UTC).
Not shipped yet. I'll keep you posted on any updates.

7 days without moving from SHENZHEN. Anyone else having experienced that? Little frustrating :(

7 days without moving from SHENZHEN. Anyone else having experienced that? Little frustrating :(
Yes. I presume you are tracking the delivery. As your Mavic is not shipped as a single parcel from Shenzehn but in a container with many others, you can only track it until it disappears in the container and you will be able to see it again when it comes out of the container again and dispatched for your country. If it shipped to Europe, the containers destination will be UK.
The container my Mavic was shipped took 8 days to the UK.

Reactions: pilux314

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman