DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 pro equipment

DJI12

Reactions
hello everyone!
i have the mavic 2 pro and i wanted to know 2 things about the Accessories!
1) the car charger, will also work with other drones? like the mini 2? if not what other drones are ok with the car charger except from the mavic 2 pro?
2) does the powerbank adapter, will also work with other drones, like the mini? if not what other drones are ok with the powerbank adapter except from the mavic 2 pro?
thank you very much!!

hello everyone!
i have the mavic 2 pro and i wanted to know 2 things about the Accessories!
1) the car charger, will also work with other drones? like the mini 2? if not what other drones are ok with the car charger except from the mavic 2 pro?
2) does the powerbank adapter, will also work with other drones, like the mini? if not what other drones are ok with the powerbank adapter except from the mavic 2 pro?
thank you very much!!
The plug on the car charger that goes into your battery is for the Mavic 2's only.Same for the powerbank.

Reactions: DougMcC
so it will be unnecessary to save it from my understanding, right? if im selling my drone...

DJI12.
DJI Mavic 2 P/Z stuff that connects to the Mavic 2 P/Z battery will ONLY work with the Mavic 2 P/Z Battery.
The battery voltages differ in other model as do the contact pin outs. You can't even use the Mavic 2 stuff on the original Mavic '1's

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929