DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro Poor Quality

lipoviyman

Reactions
Hello. I just bought a brand new Mavic 2 pro. So i have such poor quality on my drone. i just downloaded videos that i do from my drone by the USB-C. Montaged it and rendered in 4k 30fps. And i just getting such a poor picture of this. how can i fix that? Maybe i need good MiscroSD? Or something?

Reactions: Droniac
Hello. I just bought a brand new Mavic 2 pro. So i have such poor quality on my drone. i just downloaded videos that i do from my drone by the USB-C. Montaged it and rendered in 4k 30fps. And i just getting such a poor picture of this. how can i fix that? Maybe i need good MiscroSD? Or something?
For starters make sure you u took them from the SD card , I would suggest you forget the UBS-C for now and go straight to the source. Also i would try to post your video as well. .

Phantomrain.org
Grear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

You need to define "poor quality". Is it low resolution, poor color, jumps and skips, etc.?

You should give us the video settings you used to record that.

If you ask if you need a better SD card, you should mention the one you have now.

Chris

It's not possible to comment on your video without seeing a sample.

Please respond. Your problem is “fixable” and absolutely not typical of the M2P... I own one an have posted several videos here.

Reactions: Droniac
The Mavic 2 Pro gives me excellent quality. There are so many factors to consider:

Try to get the right settings. I watched many You Tubes on settings before I arrived at my settings.

Advanced Settings:
EXP Throttle down 0.20. Rudder right. 0.10 to 0.2. Backward left. 0.20
Sensitivity Settings: Attitude 100. Brake. 100. YAW 75
Gimbal Settings: Advanced settings: Max Gimbal Pitch Speed 8-15, Gimbal Pitch Smoothness 17-20,enable upward gimbal tilt to 30 degrees yes
Color Profile: Camera-Manual, ISO as low as possible, usually 100;Aperture-as high as light will allow; Shutter 1/50 or 2x the frame rate
Video: format-MOV for Apple; White Balance- sunny; Color- D-Log M and encoding H.265 because I edit all of my footage in Premiere Pro and I edit all of my stills in Photoshop. You can get by with H.264
Color Profiles- Sharpness +1, contrast -1.0, saturation +3. 0
Grid -on peaking threshold-red highlights high
AF/MF- leave on manual

ND filters. N16 for sunny Florida.

Watch a lot of You Tubes for you own settings.

Hope this helps

Dale

The Mavic 2 Pro gives me excellent quality. There are so many factors to consider:

Try to get the right settings. I watched many You Tubes on settings before I arrived at my settings.

Advanced Settings:
Gimbal Settings: Advanced settings: Max Gimbal Pitch Speed 8-15, Gimbal Pitch Smoothness 17-20,enable upward gimbal tilt to 30 degrees yes
Color Profile: Camera-Manual, ISO as low as possible, usually 100;Aperture-as high as light will allow; Shutter 1/50 or 2x the frame rate
Video: format-MOV for Apple; White Balance- sunny; Color- D-Log M and encoding H.265 because I edit all of my footage in Premiere Pro and I edit all of my stills in Photoshop. You can get by with H.264
AF/MF- leave on manual

Hope this helps

Dale
okay thanks ill try it at morning

Same here, today was second flight on brand new M2P..went into camera settings and made it worse!?...but I was using DD today doing a mapping project...More YouTube watching!!!

Advanced Settings:
AF/MF- leave on manual

Hope this helps

Dale
Awesome Post..just flew for the second time today, watched a video and while it was good, the guy blew over that...plus I have been using Autonomous Platform and going to start getting some “Stick Time”, so great timing seeing this...Thanks So Much!

second video is very noisy
So we have one video that looks fine and one no-one can see , but might have noise.
Sorry but no-one can give you any real help with whatever the problem might be without seeing the problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej