DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Rear Arm Axis Screws

DaCoach

Reactions
I'm finishing a repair job on my Mavic 2 Pro after a crash that took out the front and rear folding arms. I've got everything done except that the Rear Arm Axis retaining fastener snapped. I've bought a screw kit but this specialized fastener seems to be the only item missing from the pack. Examining the Left arm fastener, it is a stepped screw: M2 x .4 x 2.5 long stepping down to M1.6 x .35 x 2.0 long. I've plumbed the internet and can't find it. Anyone know where to get?

TIA
Jason

20220214_213157_1.jpg

Last edited:
I just went through my stash of parts and I was surprised not to have a single one of those screws - sorry mate!

No worries. Thanks for looking! I can't imagine there would be many of these as salvage parts. If you hit with a twist on the rear arms, this screw would have to be the first thing to go.

At last resort I'll just use an M1.6 x .35 x 4.5 long and shim the hole on the arm with a sleeve of some sort. I've found one I scavenged from the spindle axis of an old laptop hard drive.

If you watch ebay for a Mavic 2 that has gone into the sea or fresh water and is being sold for bits etc. Or someone selling a shop display drone which is basically just a shell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty