DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro replacement parts

Skaife46

Reactions
Hey guys,

Had a small mishap today with a critical low auto landing kicking in earlier then I expected and a less then ideal location.

Resulted in 2 chipped props and a small dent on the front right sensor hole. Could have been a lot worse considering. My first drone and a good lesson learnt though.

Does anyone know how long it will take for dji to release replacement parts for the mavic 2. The damaged part looks easily replaceable and it’s not worth using DJI Refresh unless I find it damaged something else or doesn’t fly correctly now.

It appears to be superficial damage and isn’t effecting the sensor that I can tell however will need to wait until I fly it again tomorrow to be sure. I’m just a little ocd with my stuff and it will bug me if I don’t fix it.
A6006723-FFC6-4062-8BE7-74A72D09E5B3.jpeg

Reactions: Former Member
I’m just a little ocd with my stuff and it will bug me if I don’t fix it.

Just a followup on this thread. I chatted with the OP today, and mentioned that it looked purely cosmetic as long as the sensors were not showing any error messages. I do have a replacement part for that, but it's used and in worse shape than the OP's. That part is not available from DJI unless you send the whole drone in, and nobody else seems to have it.

Im a little bit OCD (maybe more) and it would bother me too. But trust me that it wont affect the aerodynamics of the bird, and as soon as I get a replacement part, it's yours.

Reactions: Canuk and jedpotts
People need to be careful buying these kind of parts. Many of them are not OEM DJI, and might be a few mm off on the screw holes or on the fit. Been there and done that.

I agree! Although I have not have a problem yet with plastics... Only gimbals.... LOTS of gimbals.. In fact every single one I have purchased has been defective! The only ones that have worked have been ones I have bought from people that crashed them and just bought a whole new gimbal... .. good thing Ebay has guarantees!

Reactions: Former Member
I agree! Although I have not have a problem yet with plastics... Only gimbals.... LOTS of gimbals.. In fact every single one I have purchased has been defective! The only ones that have worked have been ones I have bought from people that crashed them and just bought a whole new gimbal... .. good thing Ebay has guarantees!

Yes. Those gimbals must be copies, I just dont trust them either.

Yes. Those gimbals must be copies, I just dont trust them either.
Actually I don't think they are copies.. I actually think they are from a repair center! (failures) I have a guy in Shenzhen checking to see if he can figure it out (I own a shop and have been purchasing parts from china for close to 20 years) He will find out if its possible for sure... And no I don't repair drones for a living! ahha (other electronics)

Actually I don't think they are copies.. I actually think they are from a repair center! (failures) I have a guy in Shenzhen checking to see if he can figure it out (I own a shop and have been purchasing parts from china for close to 20 years) He will find out if its possible for sure... And no I don't repair drones for a living! ahha (other electronics)
Do you happen to know the kind of ribbon cable the camers on the mav 2 use? I want to get a small extension so when I swap cameras i avoid wear and tear of the port on the board.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147