DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro settings

DANNY ROMAN

Reactions
Hello all

I'm just new to my MP2 and would be so grateful if anyone had some really good settings tips for my video and pictures.

I've looked on youtube but too many to look at as some are contradictory.

I'm more in to photography instead of video.

Cheers.

You Will get a lot of opinions on this. Everybody has their own preference and what good is and what isn’t.

Reactions: DANNY ROMAN
Did you do a search on the subject? Same question applies to YouTube. There are a small variance in what are the best settings.

Hello all

I'm just new to my MP2 and would be so grateful if anyone had some really good settings tips for my video and pictures.

I've looked on youtube but too many to look at as some are contradictory.

I'm more in to photography instead of video.

Cheers.
Assuming you shoot raw.For me I use F/4 ISO 100 if possible.Unless there is a very high contrast scene 3 auto bracket exposures works ok.Do 5 if very high contrast.Of course raise your ISO if shutter speed demands.I have had good luck with 1 or 2 second exposures if not windy.Good to keep ISO down.

Well I took my mp2 out today , and used the video. And when got back and put memory card in laptop the video was all glitchy ??? Sticky.... now what will be causing this ?.

I'm using 1080p 25fps
265 codec
Dlog m

Was so disappointed to see sticky glitchy video.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

I've got a sandisk 64gb extreme
I use the same micro SD cards, too. If I were to try and edit H.265 video on my older work laptop, the system would freeze or look glitchy. If I edit on my faster home computer, I only see the glitchy video once in awhile.

So I now tend to just record video in H.264 video compression. Might this be a similar case with you?

Here's an older thread, but some appropriate content: H.264 vs. H.265

Cheers

I will try this out today

I use the same micro SD cards, too. If I were to try and edit H.265 video on my older work laptop, the system would freeze or look glitchy. If I edit on my faster home computer, I only see the glitchy video once in awhile.

So I now tend to just record video in H.264 video compression. Might this be a similar case with you?

Here's an older thread, but some appropriate content: H.264 vs. H.265

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu