DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Shipping Already!

Does anyone remember when the Mavic Pro was introduced?

Three month shipping dates [emoji16]

-G

Oh we sure do! It was just a bit rough on the edges. :eek:

BIG PROPS for DJI on a pretty clean Mavic 2 release about a week into things. Not very often you have a newly released DJI product in your hands with a week of the release event.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Consider yourself lucky then. I remember how horrible DJI was on the Mavic 1 so I ordered from a reliable source about 2 hours after the release notification from DJI. As of today I'm still waiting to hear if/when it will ship. Lesson learned from the first Mavic showed DJI and Newegg being horrible ordering locations but this time DJI direct seems to be the best best...who could have predicted that.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
A few days ago I bought Mavica 2 Pro at DJI ARS and I'm very happy with it. The drone is great! I only regret that DJI did not create a single drona with an interchangeable camera.

Reactions: MGVision
A few days ago I bought Mavica 2 Pro at DJI ARS and I'm very happy with it. The drone is great! I only regret that DJI did not create a single drona with an interchangeable camera.
They are if you can find the other camera and it only takes a few minutes. :)

Wait 6 months you will have that feature.

-G

Consider yourself lucky then. I remember how horrible DJI was on the Mavic 1 so I ordered from a reliable source about 2 hours after the release notification from DJI. As of today I'm still waiting to hear if/when it will ship. Lesson learned from the first Mavic showed DJI and Newegg being horrible ordering locations but this time DJI direct seems to be the best best...who could have predicted that.

Yeah same. This release was bungled badly. Outside the US deliveries are all over the place at random and most people are waiting a week to 2 weeks. Resellers are quicker than DJI direct already.
It might not be as bad as Mavic 1 but its far from good outside america.

I ordered off DJI direct on launch day. I still don't have a drone. If i'd waited and used a reseller i would have by now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman