DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro: Specific Potential Deliverables?

FlyingSpud

Reactions
Hello!

I am looking to expand my drone photo/video business in the Phoenix area. I have been working with realtors selling property mostly and I would like to reach out to different industries to look for more work. However, I don't know what specific deliverables I can offer in different industries.

I am aware of programs for photogrammetry, 3D modeling, and other great things but I have no experience with them yet. I would like to keep my costs low while my revenue is still low, but I am not against buying and learning new software if it would add value.

I fly a Mavic 2 Pro, what specific deliverables can I offer when giving a sales pitch to a prospective client?

Thanks in advance!

My 2¢, find one or two realtors in different class markets (Below $500,00 and over 2mil) and ask them.
I know it sounds backwards, but it will also help you setup a relationship. And relationships in business mean a lot. The other pilot might have better equipment, but if you have a better relationship then you’ll get the gig (usually).
‘that being said , unless you’re going to go after builders, I don’t think the average realtor is gonna give a hoot about photogrammetry, or 3D modeling. Besides those 3D modeling programs relying in drone footage look awful from a “I want to sell this property“ view.

put together a few shots/videos of different properties for a reel and bang on doors.

btw I’m just starting to add drone imagery to my services and in the same boat.

delrossiphotography.com

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr