DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro: Specific Potential Deliverables?

FlyingSpud

Reactions
Hello!

I am looking to expand my drone photo/video business in the Phoenix area. I have been working with realtors selling property mostly and I would like to reach out to different industries to look for more work. However, I don't know what specific deliverables I can offer in different industries.

I am aware of programs for photogrammetry, 3D modeling, and other great things but I have no experience with them yet. I would like to keep my costs low while my revenue is still low, but I am not against buying and learning new software if it would add value.

I fly a Mavic 2 Pro, what specific deliverables can I offer when giving a sales pitch to a prospective client?

Thanks in advance!

My 2¢, find one or two realtors in different class markets (Below $500,00 and over 2mil) and ask them.
I know it sounds backwards, but it will also help you setup a relationship. And relationships in business mean a lot. The other pilot might have better equipment, but if you have a better relationship then you’ll get the gig (usually).
‘that being said , unless you’re going to go after builders, I don’t think the average realtor is gonna give a hoot about photogrammetry, or 3D modeling. Besides those 3D modeling programs relying in drone footage look awful from a “I want to sell this property“ view.

put together a few shots/videos of different properties for a reel and bang on doors.

btw I’m just starting to add drone imagery to my services and in the same boat.

delrossiphotography.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM