DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro versus Zoom (noise vs. zoom)

jake20934

Reactions
Need help deciding between Mavic 2 Pro versus Mavic 2 Zoom...

When flying, I want to get close-up video WITHOUT any noise that will be heard by humans.

I'm looking for test video/images between DJI Mavic 2 Pro vs. Zoom comparing at minimum height that cannot be heard by humans:

Comparison 1:
A) Max optical zoom with Mavic 2 Pro.
vs
B) Max optical zoom with Mavic 2 Zoom.

and

Comparison 2:
A) Max optical+digital zoom with Mavic 2 Pro.
vs
B) Max optical+digital zoom with Mavic 2 Zoom.

Prefer low light tests, because low light makes seeing within the shade or shadows difficult to discern.

Why not just get the Zoom model?
1) Because 10-bit color and dynamic range are important to discern within shadows or shade.
2) I don't know how much zoom I need. The Pro might provide enough zoom to meet the goal, and then I'll also get the Pro advantages. The Zoom may provide too much zoom to no longer offer a benefit, and I'll loose the advantages the Pro offers.

Thank you,
Jake

When flying, I want to get close-up video WITHOUT any noise that will be heard by humans.

I'm looking for test video/images between DJI Mavic 2 Pro vs. Zoom comparing at minimum height that cannot be heard by humans:

Comparison 1:
vs

and

Comparison 2:
vs

Prefer low light tests, because low light makes seeing within the shade or shadows difficult to discern.

1) Because 10-bit color and dynamic range are important to discern within shadows or shade.
2) I don't know how much zoom I need. The Pro might provide enough zoom to meet the goal, and then I'll also get the Pro advantages. The Zoom may provide too much zoom to no longer offer a benefit, and I'll loose the advantages the Pro offers.

Thank you,
Jake

Comparison 1:
vs

and

Comparison 2:
vs

Thank you,
Jake

So you want to sneak up on humans in low light? :confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas