DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro video - handheld and drone shots.

jarmokan

Reactions
Hi, I filmed this video entirely with M2P on the ground I held it just drone on one hand and RC on another hand :D

Filmed in 2.7K 60fps , output video is in 30fps 2.7K

Although I didn't nail the focus all the time, I think it was a pretty good result without ND filters.

Cheers, let me know what u think about the video /grading and qulity!

Hi, I filmed this video entirely with M2P on the ground I held it just drone on one hand and RC on another hand :D

Although I didn't nail the focus all the time, I think it was a pretty good result without ND filters.

Reactions: VectorTwin

Nicely done...as a big dog fan I really liked the subject matter...beautiful dogs...grading and exposure look pretty good just an occasional blown highlight but nothing too bad...

What a great video... Well done!

Reactions: jarmokan
That came out good! I haven't tried that yet. I have a gimbal for my iPhone but it's one more thing to carry with the rest. Sometimes I forget to even bring it. This can be a helpful alternative. Nice.

Reactions: jarmokan
That came out good! I haven't tried that yet. I have a gimbal for my iPhone but it's one more thing to carry with the rest. Sometimes I forget to even bring it. This can be a helpful alternative. Nice.

Thanks for your reply!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki