DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro with smart glass

How do you feel about them? I like the idea of keeping vlos and seeing your drone shot.

What is the division of control between Mavic controller and Epson controller?

What is the division of control between Mavic controller and Epson controller?
They both connected via usb cable from controller mavic and epson. With that connection we can control the drone through stick RC and we could see the object and parameter flight drone via screen on glass. For easy, you can imagine luke helmet Tony Spark - Iron Man

Reactions: Inspirephil
How difficult was it for you to learn how to use the touch pad? Being Android makes me wonder how long it takes to learn the controls. I have been following these glasses for quite awhile and I am very interested in them. Please let me know how hard it was for you to learn how to use them. How is the touch pad connected to your remote control? Is that a special mounting bracket? I would like to know where you got it so I can get one please.
And I really like the vinyl wrap you have on your M2P!! I use them on all my drones so I can see them easier when they’re up in the air.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40
How difficult was it for you to learn how to use the touch pad? Being Android makes me wonder how long it takes to learn the controls. I have been following these glasses for quite awhile and I am very interested in them. Please let me know how hard it was for you to learn how to use them. How is the touch pad connected to your remote control? Is that a special mounting bracket? I would like to know where you got it so I can get one please.
And I really like the vinyl wrap you have on your M2P!! I use them on all my drones so I can see them easier when they’re up in the air.
Thanks
1.How to use the touch pad ? Answer : this touch pad is same function like mouse control, with this you could move cursor to choose the menu that seen at screen smart glass monitor. Example : when you in at Dji Go 4 app. You could move cursor through touch pad to select the menu : take off...auto landing...setting cam..video..calibration ..etc.
2.Mounting bracket : there are many model. It's can use print 3D or buy online at Ebay.
3.Skin for M2P : there are many brand. Example : I buy skin from biglamps design.
Wish this explain could help you.1542902051780.jpeg

1.How to use the touch pad ? Answer : this touch pad is same function like mouse control, with this you could move cursor to choose the menu that seen at screen smart glass monitor. Example : when you in at Dji Go 4 app. You could move cursor through touch pad to select the menu : take off...auto landing...setting cam..video..calibration ..etc.
2.Mounting bracket : there are many model. It's can use print 3D or buy online at Ebay.
3.Skin for M2P : there are many brand. Example : I buy skin from biglamps design.
Wish this explain could help you.View attachment 54034
Would you please send me the information about that mounting bracket that you said is on eBay because I am going to buy the Epson BT-300 glasses and I want to get the same setup. Or the item description of it so I can look it up on eBay. Thanks

Youre welcome. I may suggest you could find in this mavic forum with topic Epson Moverio BT 300. There are a lot sharing experience from user this smart glass. Pls enjoy and have pleasure.
Happy flying my friend and once again thanks for your help! Is there a separate forum for the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses on this forum?
I just got my DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I want to learn everything about it that I can from people who know how to use it.
I have been flying my Inspire 2 ever since it was released and flying the M2P is very different than the Inspire 2 but I am getting used to it now.

Would you please send me the information about that mounting bracket that you said is on eBay because I am going to buy the Epson BT-300 glasses and I want to get the same setup. Or the item description of it so I can look it up on eBay. Thanks
Didn't they just come out yesterday with a more updated epson glasses?

please send me the information about that mounting bracket that you said is on eBay because I am going to buy the Epson BT-300 glasses and I want to get the same setup

But those aren’t the same thing as the BT-300 FPV version for DJI drones. I asked about them and they don’t do the same as the BT-300FPV ones. They’re only for display not for actually flying your DJI drone. Check them out on YouTube and you can see how they are different. I asked Captain Drone on his YouTube channel if they are the same and he said NO!!! But I could be wrong??? If someone finds out something different please let me know.
Read the comments at the bottom of the video and you will see his answer to my questions about them. He specifically told me that they’re only for display and not for controlling your drone.
And if you go to Epsons website you can see that they are made for displaying only. But I’ve been wrong before and I might be wrong this time too??

Last edited:
Happy flying my friend and once again thanks for your help! Is there a separate forum for the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses on this forum?
I just got my DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I want to learn everything about it that I can from people who know how to use it.
I have been flying my Inspire 2 ever since it was released and flying the M2P is very different than the Inspire 2 but I am getting used to it now.
You can try forum here : Leaving Facebook

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada