DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom aircraft, remote, battery stickers?

LakeTravis

Reactions
Anyone found any recently updated stickers for the Mavic 2 series? Like some nice looking battery numbers, stickers for the remote, etc.

Wrapgrade sells skins for the body, controller, and batteries. They are the most expensive but the BEST, IMO. You can buy some of their wraps on Amazon for cheaper, but not all of them.

Wrapgrade sells skins for the body, controller, and batteries. They are the most expensive but the BEST, IMO. You can buy some of their wraps on Amazon for cheaper, but not all of them.

Thanks, I'm really just looking for informative stickers, not skins, it's not the cost that deters me, I just never saw the point in putting skins on an aircraft when you're not going to be able to see them when it's in the air. I've also frequently wondered how skins can't help but impede the (admittedly minimal) thermal cooling of the aircraft.

We have some available HERE the decal set is very minimal not like adding a full wrap. They are only $9 US and are available in 9 colors.

We have some available HERE the decal set is very minimal not like adding a full wrap. They are only $9 US and are available in 9 colors.

THANKS... those look pretty nice. I'm curious though, at first I thought those were the "silver" in the picture, but the silver ones have a different numeral. Are those the white? == DUH ME.. I looked more closely, the darker appearance of the numerals is the body color showing through... As I am fond of saying, "if I had hair, I'd be blonde"

Last edited:
The decals shown in the first picture are the Silver. Silver are by far the most popular, followed by gold, then black, then orange.

The decals shown in the first picture are the Silver. Silver are by far the most popular, followed by gold, then black, then orange.

I was viewing your hats yesterday, I kind of need to wear one to cover my bald head... do you have any that are DJI or Mavic 2 that are embroidered or are they all just the print on kind?

I was viewing your hats yesterday, I kind of need to wear one to cover my bald head... do you have any that are DJI or Mavic 2 that are embroidered or are they all just the print on kind?
Sorry, I don't do embroidery, just heat pressed computer cut vinyl graphics (HPV). But I do have a DJI hat HERE.

Reactions: LakeTravis
Sorry, I don't do embroidery, just heat pressed computer cut vinyl graphics (HPV). But I do have a DJI hat HERE.

I like your t-shirts and want to order the mounts for my older model Strobon Standalone by Flytron, just wondered if you have any coupon codes AND is there a place once I get to checkout to specify which model of strobes I have?

I like your t-shirts and want to order the mounts for my older model Strobon Standalone by Flytron, just wondered if you have any coupon codes AND is there a place once I get to checkout to specify which model of strobes I have?
Yes there is an option for the old Flytron Standalone strobes. Enter "MAVICPILOTS" at checkout for 10% off.

Yes there is an option for the old Flytron Standalone strobes. Enter "MAVICPILOTS" at checkout for 10% off.

THANK YOU SIR! I just ordered a shirt, Stobe mounts for my Strobon Standalones and FAA Stickers.

THANK YOU SIR! I just ordered a shirt, Stobe mounts for my Strobon Standalones and FAA Stickers.
I got your order! Working on it now. Thanks!

Reactions: LakeTravis
I'm a tad confused, did I get shipped the wrong thing? I have the Strobon Standalone and ordered the mounts for that... it doesn't seem to fit quite right. It is also very loose and I wouldn't feel comfortable that it wouldn't fall out during flight.

IMG_4450.JPG

I'm a tad confused, did I get shipped the wrong thing? I have the Strobon Standalone and ordered the mounts for that... it doesn't seem to fit quite right. It is also very loose and I wouldn't feel comfortable that it wouldn't fall out during flight.

View attachment 48249
Well crap, sent the wrong one, sorry about that, message me your order number and I'll get the right one out... It's been nuts around here.

Thanks! My Order #2018633
I looked up your order, you ordered the Firehouse Technology ARC mount, the strobes in your photo are the Flytron Standalone strobes which are much smaller. I will get the ones you need in the mail.

Thank you for your help, I admit I was confused-- if you look back at this thread I mentioned that I had the Flytron Standalones and I left a comment to that effect. I could not find the specific Mavic 2 Pro mounts on your site then, or now. I'll leave the dead horse to rest now... again, I appreciate your help... love the FAA stickers and the T-shirt, though a tad on the large side, is awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan