DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom battery new in box( SOLD)

Starz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Closet dissection. Not needed. 110.00 shipped buyer covers PayPal fees.

I’ll take it. Tell me how you want to proceed. PM me?

Since this box has been sitting for some time…………..
I have taken it out of the box to insure its functionality. Charging right now and should show the one charge(?)when you receive it.
I’ll get with you later today for details.

Since this box has been sitting for some time…………..
I have taken it out of the box to insure its functionality. Charging right now and should show the one charge(?)when you receive it.
I’ll get with you later today for details.
I appreciate the intention, but I didn’t want it charged - I wanted it in hibernation mode to put in storage for use down the road. Sorry, I think I’ll have to pass now.

As long as that box sat in a closet, it could very well have had an issue. My goal was to not send someone a problem. If that’s something you can‘t comprehend, best that we part ways.

As long as that box sat in a closet, it could very well have had an issue. My goal was to not send someone a problem. If that’s something you can‘t comprehend, best that we part ways.
No, I DO understand, which is why I said I appreciate the intention (to not send a problem item…). But my attraction to the battery was that it was never used. I have about 6 batteries, and I don’t need another in circulation at this point. I never fly that much at once. I wanted this one for down the road. One of mine has started to swell slightly, so I won’t fly with it. But one in hibernation mode was appealing for its long term shelf life.

But, it seems like you would have charged it for anybody who bought it, so I don’t feel responsible for that action. I’m sorry if you can’t see my point of view. I actually got on the site tonite just to ask you what the PayPal fees were so I could pay you. I’m sorry it turned out this way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki