DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 RC & Aircraft Firmware Issue

STKNRUD

Reactions
Go4 application told me there were new FW updates for RC and AC. Specifically V01.00.0400 and it described the changes. Upon 'Entering Device' same Alert came up in "Overall Status"....Updates Available". From the Go4 Application I clicked on "Update" for the RC. The typical download imaging started but failed after about 3 seconds and zero progress. Same thing when I attempted to download the AC update.

I went to Assistant 2 for Mavic (latest version). Connection was normal but got a "Network Error" after about 3 seconds of spinning wheel. Connection was good and I could access aircraft logs.

I rebooted my router and tried everything again with no joy.

I repeated this process several times over the course of the last 3 days since I thought it was a DJI server problem but got the same results through the Go4 application and Assistant 2 still came back with "Network Error". The only difference was that in the Go4 application, it told me the download had been "paused" but after selecting "Continue", I got the same failed result with zero progress.

NOW, I just booted up the Mavic and Go4 application and "Overall Status" is "Normal (Latest Firmware)". It is showing the installed version for AC is V01.00.0200 and for the RC it is V01.00.0000.

I checked the status using the Assistant 2 and still get "Network Error".

Does anyone have an explanation? Has anyone downloaded V01.00.0400?

Hmmm odd.. what country are you in? assuming your wi-fi works for other devices?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929