DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ram85

Reactions
Mavic 2 remote displays "NO RC SIGNL" and loses connection to the drone constantly.

Please see the attached video (zip file)

What could be the cause of it?

Attachments

• Mavic 2 controller issue.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Which phone/tablet device are you connecting the controller to? Have three iPhones, a 6plus a 6splus and an XR. I find the XR gets the best connectivity and distance and was shocked at how quickly the 6plus loses the connection. I would have thought it was entirely dependent on the controller, but obviously not.

Which phone/tablet device are you connecting the controller to? Have three iPhones, a 6plus a 6splus and an XR. I find the XR gets the best connectivity and distance and was shocked at how quickly the 6plus loses the connection. I would have thought it was entirely dependent on the controller, but obviously not.
It's not the device. As you can see in the video attached, it is the controller that does not connect to the drone/or when it does it does briefly and then disconnects again. Definitely not the device...

Is your drone on? Supposing that it is, my only comment is I had that happen to me on June 15th last when we had a moderate solar storm. The next day, my connection was fine. Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000