DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Awesome Video Footage

I'm curious - did you get any footage of whales? They should be everywhere this time of year between Lahaina and Lanai. When I was there they were regularly a few hundred feet off shore, they would have been easy to get footage of, but maybe they are cracking down on that there.

I'm curious - did you get any footage of whales? They should be everywhere this time of year between Lahaina and Lanai. When I was there they were regularly a few hundred feet off shore, they would have been easy to get footage of, but maybe they are cracking down on that there.

I’m going back in a week (6 days and counting down!!) so I’m hoping to get them on video. [emoji106]
I like hanging out by Makena Landing and then flying out towards Molokini.
Last time I was hanging out there, Helen Hunt was sitting out catching some rays. She was very down to earth and we talked about the turtles down below.

498227fc13ed00a311177cc09ec0fb79.jpg

eda2b2cab96cc8ec18ba9759cd679bd0.jpg

Last edited:

Fantastic footage, however 1080 looks very poorly on 27 inch screens and many have them now so i Highly recommend you post 2K that is the sweet spot. I have done several test and 2K is flawless on both 27, 32, 34, 36, inch screens, after that I would be hitting the 4K post

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21