DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 zoom battery problem

megray

Reactions
Hi All. Help needed please. My Mavic 2 zoom battery is constantly flashing a single green light between 12 and 12 15. The first quarter. It will not turn off or charge. Any ideas please. Thank-You All. Graham.

All the battery error codes involve blinking LED segments 2 through 4. It sounds like you are talking about segment number one.

Maybe it is defective?

The only time this happened to one of my batteries - only segment one blinking while attempting to charge it - was because I had run that battery down to less than 10%, and I forgot that I had done so earlier that day. I normally run them down to 40% or so, and this was the first time I only saw segment one blinking alone, and I thought there was a problem with the battery until segment two eventually began blinking as well.

You say it will also not turn off, so you may have something else going on. If it were me, I would try to charge it again. It may be so low voltage that it's 'confused', but I would stay nearby to monitor its progress. If still no progress after thirty or so minutes, you are probably looking at a dud...

The only time this happened to one of my batteries - only segment one blinking while attempting to charge it - was because I had run that battery down to less than 10%, and I forgot that I had done so earlier that day. I normally run them down to 40% or so, and this was the first time I only saw segment one blinking alone, and I thought there was a problem with the battery until segment two eventually began blinking as well.

You say it will also not turn off, so you may have something else going on. If it were me, I would try to charge it again. It may be so low voltage that it's 'confused', but I would stay nearby to monitor its progress. If still no progress after thirty or so minutes, you are probably looking at a dud...

Put battery in drone and try and turn on.
That may re-set the logic. If it does turn on check its status in the app.

I have battery issue too, today, the drone does not recognize it's battery and beeps a warning to ask me to check if the battery is genius dji battery, of course it is. I fly it in last Nov, it was fine.

Just some additional thoughts. Try charging the battery without the multi battery hub.... there are reports that that will correct certain problems like yours.

Hi All. Help needed please. My Mavic 2 zoom battery is constantly flashing a single green light between 12 and 12 15. The first quarter. It will not turn off or charge. Any ideas please. Thank-You All. Graham.
Try pressing the power button and hold until blinking. Then release and hold 20-25 sec. until it stops. The again with the regular startup pressing then the press and hold dji starup.

Reactions: Thomas B
Try pressing the power button and hold until blinking. Then release and hold 20-25 sec. until it stops. The again with the regular startup pressing then the press and hold dji starup.
PS. take battery out of the mavic zoom to avoid any startup issues. ie. Props starting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S