DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Filters

Sitka78

Reactions
If you have ND filters, is it necessary to also have the ND/PL as well, or just use the PL without adjusting for glare possibly eliminating the need for extra ND filters?

I use ND-PL filters. But they have to be rotatable. Mostly I use vertical adjustment. But in the morning / evening with side light I need horizontal adjustment. Since I have the combined filters, I no longer use the simple ND filters.
My first PL filter was not adjustable. To adjust, I had to loosen the thread something. As a result, he was lost during the flight. Everything is perfect with the new, adjustable filters!

Reactions: Sitka78
I use ND-PL filters. But they have to be rotatable. Mostly I use vertical adjustment. But in the morning / evening with side light I need horizontal adjustment. Since I have the combined filters, I no longer use the simple ND filters.
My first PL filter was not adjustable. To adjust, I had to loosen the thread something. As a result, he was lost during the flight. Everything is perfect with the new, adjustable filters!
Thank you for your comments, great help.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear