DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Getting Amazing Shots | BUCKHEAD ATLANTA | This is why you want the Zoom Vs. Pro !

I have the M2P but you certainly make a great sell for the Zoom Nick. Excellent footage and really well composed and edited. Please keep posting stuff like this!

Reactions: Bobvt
I used to live in Buckhead, and man, that was an awesome perspective. Great flying, great editing, great fun! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Astro1
I noticed the position of your cpl filter was at about 45 degrees to horizontal. I have used parallel to horizontal to film through the surface of clear water, but I would appreciate your views on best positions for the cpl filters

I noticed the position of your cpl filter was at about 45 degrees to horizontal. I have used parallel to horizontal to film through the surface of clear water, but I would appreciate your views on best positions for the cpl filters

Are you talking about the Polar Pro ND filters?

Are you talking about the Polar Pro ND filters?
It looked like you have a circular polarizing filter on your camera, probably with an ND rating, that can c be set at different angles to the horizontal plane of the camera frame using a marker on the filter rim band. I have not used any position except parallel to the horizontal and I see yours is set at 45 degrees. I was wondering if you get better haze filtering at that setting than at the horizontal. Thanks for your time. I'm still learning about polarizers.

It looked like you have a circular polarizing filter on your camera, probably with an ND rating, that can c be set at different angles to the horizontal plane of the camera frame using a marker on the filter rim band. I have not used any position except parallel to the horizontal and I see yours is set at 45 degrees. I was wondering if you get better haze filtering at that setting than at the horizontal. Thanks for your time. I'm still learning about polarizers.

It was a 32, I'm not a big fan of the polar pros they don't screw on very well. I also don't like that it has no markings for adjusting the outer ring so its always a poop shoot. You can adjust the darkness but the only way I have found is by looking at the camera while I twist it. Not quite sure if that's what you are referring to, but I typically just throw the polar pro on and make my adjustments within the camera settings.

I will start using the camera to adjust the polarizer as you suggest. I was afraid to touch the camera while the gimbals are active. To add to the other "pro" zoom discussion; I got the zoom to be able to stay farther away from the fish I needed to count as I was thinking they would spook at the drone and be harder to count. so from a filming point of view you can be further from sensitive animals. Thanks again

I will start using the camera to adjust the polarizer as you suggest. I was afraid to touch the camera while the gimbals are active. To add to the other "pro" zoom discussion; I got the zoom to be able to stay farther away from the fish I needed to count as I was thinking they would spook at the drone and be harder to count. so from a filming point of view you can be further from sensitive animals. Thanks again

I agree that's why I love the Zoom so much. I just grab the camera with one hand to steady it and use my other hand to twist it off. But like I mentioned, the polar pros don't fit very well, it's the wrong threading or something.

could you please share the map for flying here.. am just a recreational flyer and looking for safe area to fly. I do have the Airmap and City hawk. Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS