DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom - Internal Storage not Showing

Brutus82

Reactions
Hi, got a Mavic 2 Zoom and it isn't showing the internal drone storage as shown below for Removable Disk D. It is showing as No Media within Disk Management on my PC and I can't work out how to fix it. Anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it? Mavic2 Zoom Internal Storage.PNG

Try formatting the internal storage from the app.
Unable to, doesn't recognise it. I think the person that I bought it off may have formatted the internal storage using their PC in NTFS format based on what they have told me.

Unable to, doesn't recognise it. I think the person that I bought it off may have formatted the internal storage using their PC in NTFS format based on what they have told me.
What for, the drone couldn't read it then? Well I guess you could just go in and replace it, not like it's a hard thing to do. :)

He was suggesting to format it with the app, not with the PC.

If it was formatted NTFS, Windows would have recognized it, though the app would say it's unusable.
Windows seems to be seeing it as a card reader with no card. See if you have another media also assigned drive D:. You might have to disconnect the AC to expose and control the duplicate drive letter.

The Go app says it isn't found?
I wouldn't think that would be a response from the Go app, but if the internal storage hardware was defective or corrupted, that could be a response.

If it's just a matter of corrupt format, DJI support might have a solution. They probably will tell you to send it in though.

The Go app says it isn't found?
I wouldn't think that would be a response from the Go app, but if the internal storage hardware was defective or corrupted, that could be a response.

If it's just a matter of corrupt format, DJI support might have a solution. They probably will tell you to send it in though.
Correct. There will be a solution as it would be the same fix for a USB fault but you need to know specific details regarding manufacturer of that specific part..... Doubt DJI will give any help other than send it in and replace it......for something fixable...... Grrr.

I had the same issue with my brand new M2P. In the end, what worked was to remove the SD card from the aircraft, then "refresh" the firmware (using DJI Asssistant 2 for Mavic). All was good after that.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter