DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 zoom minor issue detect obstacle flying high

egarim

Reactions
Hi, I've done more than 5 flyght between 300-500 meters and i get always multiple warnings "fly high impossible to detect correctly object correctly or something like that" than the drone slow done and after it continues to go at regolar speed. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Hi, I've done more than 5 flyght between 300-500 meters and i get always multiple warnings "fly high impossible to detect correctly object correctly or something like that" than the drone slow done and after it continues to go at regolar speed. Does anyone have a similar problem?

I don't know the answer but I have read that the SUN can cause issues for the Obstacle avoidance systems. Changing the angle of flight can sometimes help.

What is the exact wording of the warning? If it's windy, you'll get a wind warning followed by "Attitude too large. Obstacle sensing not functioning"

When the Mavic is fighting the wind, it leans over quite a bit. If it leans too far, the sensors no longer point fore and aft. They point too far up and down. Because of this it can no longer detect objects directly in front of, or behind the craft.

When flying low, this is an important message.. But it's a stupid error to see when you're 400 feet up and not near anything.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Update!!! Fixed False Warnings:) I tried calibrating everything with no success:( then I reinstalled JDI Go4 App and NO MORE FALSE WARNINGS!!!

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000