DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Motors

Aero

Reactions
Three questions

1. Are the motors on the Mavic Zoom brushless?

2. Regardless, how long will those motors typically last assuming you don't put the drone into a wall and dont fly on super windy days?

3. What is the overall operational lifespan of a drone, again assuming that you take relatively decent care of it?

Thanks

how long will those motors typically last assuming you don't put the drone into a wall and dont fly on super windy days?
Assuming you don't damage the motors, they should far surpass your interest for the drone. People rarely have to replace motors in a drone that has never been crashed/damaged.

What is the overall operational lifespan of a drone, again assuming that you take relatively decent care of it?
Assuming you never crash/damage the drone, you will likely only ever need to replace batteries and/or props.

Reactions: Aero
Assuming you don't damage the motors, they should far surpass your interest for the drone. People rarely have to replace motors in a drone that has never been crashed/damaged.

Assuming you never crash/damage the drone, you will likely only ever need to replace batteries and/or props.
Thank you very much! That is good to know.

Yeah, I was wondering if they get fatigued after a while
200 flights sounds reasonable
It's really best to carefully inspect the props for damage prior to each flight. While it's not a common occurrence, a prop could need replaced after even a few uses.

Reactions: CW57
It's really best to carefully inspect the props for damage prior to each flight. While it's not a common occurrence, a prop could need replaced after even a few uses.
Agreed. Prop inspection is definitely part of my preflight inspection. I was just curious if they had a life span rating

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King