DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 zoom new... big problems

danielvfc

Reactions
mavic 2 zoom new out of the box ... problem 1, when calibrating IMU ... error 13, img 3033 ... problem 2, command display ... "sys warning and check app", img 3035 and 3036.
what a disappointment !!! IMG_3033-1.jpgIMG_3036.jpgIMG_3035.jpg

Ok. when you turn the drone on, do you get the green "ready to fly" banner at the top or does it give you an error message in red as soon as you start it up? Dont try to calibrate it, just let it sit and see what DJI Go says.

Sorry to say that if you cant calibrate the IMU right out of the box, it wont let you fly. You might need to return it. Can I ask how long ago did you buy it and where did you buy it from?

Reactions: Rookiepilot
I personally wont expect a forced calibration out of the box without any firmware upgrade forcing any calibration. My P4PO is a over a year old and it is still on factory calibration except for the obstacle avoidance sensors which was calibrated per firmware instruction. My M2Z is only 2 days old so I have to wait and see. I do get the occassional compass error warnings due to location. I get the same on both P4PO and Spark in same location.

Reactions: Former Member
New phantom? P4P O??
And I can’t see where the op said he had a “forced” imu calibration. Would be interested to know if he was calibrating an imu because he thought that was something he was supposed to do.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD