DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom will not record

Obsidian Sereniti

Reactions
Yesterday and today when I tried to select video on my M2Z, it kept switching back to photo immediately. It also would not switch to hyperlapse mode giving me a message stating this mode cannot be selected at this time. Using iPhone X and have upgraded to iOS 13. I’ve done this when 13 first came out and I’ve had no issues until yesterday. Has anyone else heard of this issue?

Bad or too slow of an SD card perhaps, or just corrupt file structure requiring format.

You can test by using the internal storage.

I had trouble that turned out to be a counterfeit Sandisk "64gb" card that was a slow 16gb card instead. It was slow to load, and when you paused recording, it ground on for several seconds before it would finally "close" the file. When it gets full at 16gb, it just goes on overwriting the existing files without warning. The files were corrupt and stuttered or wouldn't play. These counterfeit cards are getting to be a real problem, even shipping from Amazon. The surest tell is, If it's running at less that 10mg a second, it's probably counterfeit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada