DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 4K 120fps slow motion test video

Looks good!

Be nice if we had the promised 1080P 200fps to play with that were promised in the specs.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Looks really good . . .

Looks good!

Be nice if we had the promised 1080P 200fps to play with that were promised in the specs.
Interesting, I didn't actually know that was an initially promised feature.

I wonder if they're having a hard time getting achieving high quality results at 200fps - I know a lot of cameras that offer higher framerates at too high a cost to quality for them to be useable. I like to have the capability anyway, but I think companies often don't want to offer features that yield unflattering results.

Interesting, I didn't actually know that was an initially promised feature.

I wonder if they're having a hard time getting achieving high quality results at 200fps - I know a lot of cameras that offer higher framerates at too high a cost to quality for them to be useable. I like to have the capability anyway, but I think companies often don't want to offer features that yield unflattering results.
Yeah, definitely an offering, as per their specs page and in the Mavic 3 manual. In a couple of emails to them they have acknowledged and said "future updates", but I think their attention may be firmly on their GPS saga at the moment.

Has anyone notice that the new firmware has changed 120 fps 4K to a sensor cropped image? This is very disappointing as I used to shoot a lot of wide, full frame 120k footage. The camera has also lost the ability to zoom in 120 fps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas