DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 4K 120fps slow motion test video

Looks good!

Be nice if we had the promised 1080P 200fps to play with that were promised in the specs.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Looks really good . . .

Looks good!

Be nice if we had the promised 1080P 200fps to play with that were promised in the specs.
Interesting, I didn't actually know that was an initially promised feature.

I wonder if they're having a hard time getting achieving high quality results at 200fps - I know a lot of cameras that offer higher framerates at too high a cost to quality for them to be useable. I like to have the capability anyway, but I think companies often don't want to offer features that yield unflattering results.

Interesting, I didn't actually know that was an initially promised feature.

I wonder if they're having a hard time getting achieving high quality results at 200fps - I know a lot of cameras that offer higher framerates at too high a cost to quality for them to be useable. I like to have the capability anyway, but I think companies often don't want to offer features that yield unflattering results.
Yeah, definitely an offering, as per their specs page and in the Mavic 3 manual. In a couple of emails to them they have acknowledged and said "future updates", but I think their attention may be firmly on their GPS saga at the moment.

Has anyone notice that the new firmware has changed 120 fps 4K to a sensor cropped image? This is very disappointing as I used to shoot a lot of wide, full frame 120k footage. The camera has also lost the ability to zoom in 120 fps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne