DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 7x lens with RAW is pretty impressive

dmcgrew

Reactions
Shot these photos this morning with the 7x lens. Only thing I wish was that the 7x was higher resolution. I'd kill for a drone with this much zoom but with more megapixels! The first shot is a vertical pano. Was about 5 separate 7x photos that I merged in Lightroom. The 2nd photo had a shutter speed of 1 second. Was really tricky to get this one sharp as the drone wanted to keep rotating to the left very slowly. I countered that with the sticks and shot about 25 photos just hoping one would be in focus.. and 2 were haha.

DJI_0551-Pano.jpgDJI_0475-No Watermark-2.jpg

Very nice!

Shot these photos this morning with the 7x lens. Only thing I wish was that the 7x was higher resolution. I'd kill for a drone with this much zoom but with more megapixels! The first shot is a vertical pano. Was about 5 separate 7x photos that I merged in Lightroom. The 2nd photo had a shutter speed of 1 second. Was really tricky to get this one sharp as the drone wanted to keep rotating to the left very slowly. I countered that with the sticks and shot about 25 photos just hoping one would be in focus.. and 2 were haha.

View attachment 149264View attachment 149266
Very Cool!

Nice - Just got mine a few weeks ago. Still trying to get good color from the 7x tele.
What are you doing to get close to matching still from the main lens to the Tele? And if so, how?
Talking about overall color & contrast. Obviously the 12mp sensor can't compare, but I'd like to get as close a match in look as possible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada