DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 AirSense not showing symbol for aircraft

MS Coast

That's MS as in Mississippi.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm flying a Mavic 3 with an RC-N1 controller and tablet, all with the latest firmware. The Fly app. is current. The AirSense feature is set to the highest sensitivity.

AirSense reliably alerts when an aircraft using ADS-B is nearby. However, it does not show a symbol for the aircraft on the map screen. I've zoomed out to be certain that it's not off the edge of the screen and have been in several situations where the aircraft itself was clearly visible and within the area shown by the map.

I'm not finding any documentation on AirSense from DJI other than a casual mention in the owner's manual.

What are other Mavic 3 owners experiencing?

Thanks.

Reactions: R.Cowan and BigAl07
I just saw an orange icon of an airplane (even though it was a copter spraying for mosquitoes) on my map. I did NOT see a live icon on the map itself like a real time icon showing where.. Just an icon in the corner of my Tripltek tablet. I have the same setup as you with the rc n1 the mavic 3 and my 8" pro.

You are not the only one on this. I can confirm and sounds like I use the same setup as OJsakila (love the name lol).

I had a airsense alert the other day and also zoomed out to see where the aircraft was at, but nowhere on the display that's for sure.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
You are not the only one on this. I can confirm and sounds like I use the same setup as OJsakila (love the name lol).

I had a airsense alert the other day and also zoomed out to see where the aircraft was at, but nowhere on the display that's for sure.
Yes. ^^ This. I get the icon at the lower left showing an orange silhouette airplane but when I look on the larger map, its not there. Not sure if its supposed to show a tiny icon on the larger map of where the plane is but i would think it does. either way, no biggie. I get the alarm and the icon notification. I can almost always see the plane or copter or whatever so I don't need the live placed icon on the map. I don't think I've ever opened that map up during flight ever except to check for this post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+