DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Battery Cycle Count

SkyPod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Mavic 3 Pro- I have a few batteries with 160+ cycles and I'm seeing about a 7-10% (2-3 min) reduction in flight time. The battery cells are stable and equal which is good. What are you all seeing? Anyone with over 200 cycles and how are our batteries holding up (flight time?). I remember the days when my P2 was only getting 50 cycles, 11min of flight and the batteries were not Smart.
Picture is for fun... University of Arizona Regional softball tournament and my I2.

For Print Final UA Softball May 2021 Regional.jpg

Reactions: redserv
Sounds like my Air2s Batteries I get "around" 200 cycles from them. A few got a little more but really short flight times, and I have been through a lot of them too.

Reactions: SkyPod
Sounds like my Air2s Batteries I get "around" 200 cycles from them. A few got a little more but really short flight times, and I have been through a lot of them too.
Good to know, it seems as cycles get over approximately 150, battery flight time starts to droop.

Reactions: Cafguy
I didn't think you were allowed to fly over sporting events.

Nice photo!

Reactions: redserv and SkyPod
Only if there is a TFR in place. You can't actually fly over people unless you have a cat1 or cat2 drone though, but around a non TFR event is ok.

Thank you for your comment, however you are incorrect. Please read/understand the FAA laws before commenting on if I'm allowed. This flight was not over the softball field, or people and in clear airspace. I'm the University of Arizona's drone pilot who often is hired to fly for events, to include NCAA football games by way of approval to fly inside the TFR from the FAA/TSA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne