DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Battery is Pretty smart!

starduzt

Reactions
It was normal day..was flying my drone battery warning it atmost 2% it forced landing luckiley i landed safely
i was mid of the travel so that i could not find power source to charge...
i was worried about battery is about die in idle...when i took the battery pressed the button light never blinked
i though i just killed battery
then i plugged in charger it charged smoothly...
later found that if battey percent is too low it will go into Hibernation mode to save battery going fully dead
also it seems to balance cell while charging its a phenomenal dev on battery itself....dji now feels like chines Apple ;)
woahhh....

lesson learnt!
never fly when battery warning pops up
also some tips i found
never charge when battey is too hot
charge to only 50-60% if you plan to store more than 3 days
always charge to full before evey flight

this was my experience!

It was normal day..was flying my drone battery warning it atmost 2% it forced landing luckiley i landed safely
i was mid of the travel so that i could not find power source to charge...
i was worried about battery is about die in idle...when i took the battery pressed the button light never blinked
i though i just killed battery
then i plugged in charger it charged smoothly...
later found that if battey percent is too low it will go into Hibernation mode to save battery going fully dead
also it seems to balance cell while charging its a phenomenal dev on battery itself....dji now feels like chines Apple ;)
woahhh....

lesson learnt!
never fly when battery warning pops up
also some tips i found
never charge when battey is too hot
charge to only 50-60% if you plan to store more than 3 days
always charge to full before evey flight

this was my experience!
I could give you another tip.
Before you use any complex device always read manual first, because every single tip you mentioned here is clearly written in mavic 3 manual

Last edited:
To be fair it doesn't really say in the manual to only charge it to 50-60% for storage. Missed this when reading the manual that the battery will auto discharge to 60% over nine days, and 96% over 3 days, but good advise for sure to stop battery swelling.

Reactions: starduzt

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929