DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Blurry Images

I’m aware, I use them in production. Anything from Mavic 2 Pros to heavy lifters with ronin 2 or Movi setups. Now I use the Mavic 3 Pro Cine in productions and don’t see what the problem is when people notice a lens isn’t sharp in the middle or off center.

At this point it’s a well documented issue. Sure all lenses have flaws do you have but it’s silly to discount someone for caring about getting top quality when it’s very clear that some of these aren’t manufactured or assembled to the same quality as others. I understand your overall point though, I just don’t think DJI is off the leash given how widely documented this is.
With DJI's products, quality control gets more fastidious with higher price bracket products past the 'prosumer' class. With the prosumer market DJI knows it has the monopoly, which is always a bad thing for the consumer because there are very few, if any, realistic alternatives. The same applies with every other brand product, because the manufacturer knows that people automatically associate top quality with top price and will buy the 'name' instead of a quality product (Hasselblad, for example) when there is a world of difference between a Hasselblad camera and a camera with the word 'Hasselblad' printed on it.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
With DJI's products, quality control gets more fastidious with higher price bracket products past the 'prosumer' class. With the prosumer market DJI knows it has the monopoly, which is always a bad thing for the consumer because there are very few, if any, realistic alternatives. The same applies with every other brand product, because the manufacturer knows that people automatically associate top quality with top price and will buy the 'name' instead of a quality product (Hasselblad, for example) when there is a world of difference between a Hasselblad camera and a camera with the word 'Hasselblad' printed on it.
Indeed. The acceptable lens tolerances during manufacture of the consumer line of DJI drones are much greater than those of the Enterprise line and above. The same is true of all camera manufacturers. You usually get what you pay for in glass. If you get a really bad lens, exchange it for a better one, but top quality glass has always been pricey, separating cheap lenses from expensive lenses, and consumer grade from pro grade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54