DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 CE to FCC mode

Bergaren

Reactions
Hi there, I recently bought a Mavic 3 and i was hoping to get the FCC mode working since im based in Europe, maybe someone could recommend the best FCC hack for a easy one time install?

The drones firmware is called 01.00.1000 And i have the DJI RC remote with the screen.

Thanks alot !

Please Take some time and search on Mavic Pilots -
There is Lots Going on regarding Various FCC Hacks. (You also may wish to subscribe to the hidden SOFTWARE MODS Forum - You need to apply for this with the Moderator.)

Opening a new thread - just duplicates things

Reactions: Bergaren
Please Take some time and search on Mavic Pilots -
There is Lots Going on regarding Various FCC Hacks. (You also may wish to subscribe to the hidden SOFTWARE MODS Forum - You need to apply for this with the Moderator.)

Opening a new thread - just duplicates things
I will. If any moderator see this please add me to the hidden software forum, that could be a benefit when researching this topic, Thanks! :)

I will. If any moderator see this please add me to the hidden software forum

• Go to your profile settings on the forum and select Account Details.

• Scroll down until you see Hardware/Software Mods and click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.

• You will then be able to view and post in the software mods section, where you can find various tools and guides for modifying your drone's firmware and parameters.

You can also check out some of the threads in the web search results for more information on specific software mods, such as increasing the vertical speed, disabling the communication with DJI servers, or changing the flight modes.

However, please be aware that modifying your drone's software may void your warranty, affect your flight performance, or violate local regulations. You should always fly safely and responsibly. I hope this helps!

• Go to your profile settings on the forum and select Account Details.

• Scroll down until you see Hardware/Software Mods and click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.

• You will then be able to view and post in the software mods section, where you can find various tools and guides for modifying your drone's firmware and parameters.

You can also check out some of the threads in the web search results for more information on specific software mods, such as increasing the vertical speed, disabling the communication with DJI servers, or changing the flight modes.

However, please be aware that modifying your drone's software may void your warranty, affect your flight performance, or violate local regulations. You should always fly safely and responsibly. I hope this helps!
Thanks alot for the valuable information, i applied and will check it out later before i decide which way to go with the FCC mods and so on. :)

You're Welcome :)

Reactions: shogun001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne