DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Chicago Sunrise Beauty and 7x Zoom B-roll Beauty

Awesome video! Very well put together! Loved it.

Nice! The under-appreciated 7X...

Chicago Sunrise moments today with the Mavic 3 enjoy and please subscribe if you haven't it helps.

This was a really well photographed video! Especially loved the golden reflections of the buildings. The water shot a bit on the long side.

May I ask where you were when filming- e.g.: on the jetty or at tip of Navy Pier?

Dale
Miami

Reactions: rickfmdj
Well done beautiful video! Send this to the Chamber of Commerce. Chicago deserves a rework of its public image. Your video could be part of that.

Nice! Some of the best video I’ve seen of Chicago. That 3 really handled those shots looking directly into the sun well. I’m impressed.

Reactions: projectarjun
Another reason for me to pack my bags up and head to Chicago. A really friendly city for drone-pilots. :D

Awesome work! :)

Chicago Sunrise moments today with the Mavic 3 enjoy and please subscribe if you haven't it helps.

Beautiful work over Chicago.

I’m headed to Chicago in June. I’m unfamiliar with the city and would feel more comfortable knowing a few reasonable (IE:safe) places to launch from. I’d like to get the M3 up in the evening for a pano of the city skyline.

Any suggested areas to stage from?

Thanks,

Jeff Voigt
Annapolis, MD
Part 107

So many complain about the tele lens in the Mavic 3.
I think your video shows that it is perfectly usable and can give good results when used properly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d