DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Cine downloading issues with new laptop running Win10

Must be the low-end Dell laptops we are using are not up to the task of connecting to a high-end DJI device like the Mavic 3 Cine!!!

Dell Precision 7760 Workstation
64 GB, 3466MHz SuperSpeed memory
NVIDIA RTX A4000 graphics
17.3" 3840x2160, 100% Adobe, 500 Nits, HDR400 screen.
Four M.2 2-TB NVMe Solid State Drives
Thunderbolt docking station
Dell UltraSharp 27” 4K PremierColor Monitor
Haven’t seen anyone with a newer MacBook Pro having any issues? But that’s a $4000 laptop specifically made for editing video.

Found a fix. Ordered a smart hub off of amazon and it seems to bypass the driver issue on the laptop and the moment I plugged it in...found both the micro SD and the SSD inside the mavic cine. Ran several tests transferring files both to and from the drone's SSD and did not find any issues. The docking station I got was a thunderbolt 3 although my PC has Thunderbolt 4 connections...mainly due to the price difference.

Thanks to RocketBrew for the suggestion. That seems to be a good fix until DJI updates their drivers. Ironic that if you get a PC with the processing power and graphics card to handle the CINE pro-res and it is more advanced than the DJI drivers while an older PC which could not handle ProRes files had no issues finding the drone drives...LOL

I just upgraded to Windoze 11 and now I cannot transfer from my Mavic 3 Cine. It keeps connecting and disconnecting and when I can start to transfer files, it either states I'm out of memory (I have 128GB so I doubt that) or says that an unexpected error is keeping me from transferring the files. Windows 10 was amazing and would transfer nearly 1GB a second! What can be done at this point?

I just upgraded to Windoze 11 and now I cannot transfer from my Mavic 3 Cine. It keeps connecting and disconnecting and when I can start to transfer files, it either states I'm out of memory (I have 128GB so I doubt that) or says that an unexpected error is keeping me from transferring the files. Windows 10 was amazing and would transfer nearly 1GB a second! What can be done at this point?
Unless I am mistaken, it makes a backup so you can roll back to Windows 10, if Windows 11 goes wonky on you!

Might need to reinstall the appropriate DJI Assistant so it installs the drivers again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore