DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 CINE in Iceland - ProRes HQ Samples

hell spark could have been very close, if the van gets any gas miledge i want it

All though it is a very nice video you have to remember this guy is a professional and does this type of work every day for a living. Not everyone can frame the shots like he did and have the wonderful landscape that was in the video. I am a firm believer if you have a good subject to capture even cheaper cameras can do a good job but this video was very well done no matter what camera he used.

Impressive video. Even my wife look at it completely. That's a complement.

Reactions: Coskier
Truly stunning footage, well shot, exposed and edited. I think saying a Spark or Mini shooting the same footage is pushing the credibility of what these cameras can or cannot capture. Besides resolution, the others don't have close to the dynamic range of the larger sensor.

Yeh, I saw this one previously. I'm on the fence as I already have a M2P and MA2. I just decided that if I visit a destination as worthy as Iceland, I will buy the M3... until then, no. The M2P is a clumsy flyer without Spotlight and DJI isn't likely to add it in a firmware upgrade. If I add it all up, the M2P is worth the $3k. I use a 12.9" iPad Pro so I don't need the smart controller. As much as I prefer ProRes, not for another $2k.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolt77