DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Enterprise Goggles

Gazinio

Reactions
Hi,

New to the group so... hello :)

I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Enterprise and I was hoping I would be able to purchase the googles too.

I was hoping that with the goggles, I could get a first person view from the camera which moves in relation to your head movements... I looked into goggles for the Mavic 3 series and the popular ones which came back were the DJI Goggles 2... i purchased these but then discovered that although they are compatible with the Mavic 3 series, they are not compatible with the Mavic 3 Enterprise, so, a couple of questions:

1) For the Mavic 3E, does FPV with head motion control actually exist or am I just living in a fantasy land?
2) Which goggles are best suited for the Mavic 3E

Any help on this matter would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Gaz

I am a M3E flier as well. This is the wrong drone if you want to use Goggles. This is their enterprise drone and is pretty much the exact opposite of a consumer variety drone.

I am a M3E flier as well. This is the wrong drone if you want to use Goggles. This is their enterprise drone and is pretty much the exact opposite of a consumer variety drone.
I LOVE MY MAVIC 3E. I don't know why, but it just suites me for what I do with it. I don't need all that stuff the consumer Mavic 3s have. I'm not a videophile so I don't record very often, unless something unusual is occurring in my view. I mainly use it for surveillance and observation. I don't record, in case the drone crashes. I don't want what the data falling into the wrong hands. If anything is recorded it's recorded locally on the remote. I know the resolution isn't as good, but its good enough. I might record some stuff on the drone's card, but only if absolutely necessary and I feel secure that I will retrieve the drone. Don't ask what surveillance or observation I do, I won't answer.

What controller type do you have? If it supports DisplayPort over USB such as the RC2 does for Mini 4 Pro and Air 3, then you could simply connect Rockid Max glasses and be happy. In case it does not work and you have a HDMI port at your controller, you would need to add an additional HDMI-to-USB converter such as this one between controller and glasses.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett