DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Fly more combo & RC Pro controller combination don't work (yet)?

This video does a pretty good job of going over the differences between the original SC and the RC Pro if anyone is interested:

I personally prefer the way the antenna was oriented on the older model, but other than that it looks like a nice upgrade.

Is there a documented signal strength or distance advantage using the smart vs regular controller?

No yet that i know.

I've only done 2 flights with it so far. The connection is rock solid. I'd say compared to the old Smart Controller its really not that different. The biggest difference for me is getting used to DJI Fly vs the old DJI Go app.
I do not like the DJI Fly, a think the DJI Go was much better. I hope that January upgrade will make it much better.

Reactions: Point Zero
I received my M3 Flymore kit last week but it'll be some time before I get it up in the air. If I start flying using the supplied controller then decide to switch to the Pro Controller will there be any issues to anticipate? Should I just wait until I have the Pro controller?
Not really, you just need to make sure the RCP is updated, then link it to your aircraft, manual has full instructions. Once linked, you will be prompted to 'Bind' the controller to the aircraft, this is a requirement to be eligible for DJI Fly Away cover.

Once this done just check your settings and you are good to go.

Hi I flew with mavic 3 on sunday was fine, today arrived the rc pro, but i can't connect anyway. I've already update the firmware and etc, but doesn't bound. Is it any secret?
Doesn't Link or doesn't Bind?

You need to link to the aircraft first, once that is done you should be able to see an image from the aircraft, if you are getting a 'Remote Controller not Bound' error, this is done in the Fly App, Profile, Aircraft Management. Binding is required for DJI Flyaway Away Cover.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada