DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Flying Low over Ocean at 45 MPH. Almost ends up in the Ocean near the End of the Video. 4K

I just has this revelation that Every time I see over the water low like this I hear the Top Gun Music and I think about what Structure or tower am I going to buzz by really close. :cool: \\

This is literally one of my favorite things to do.

So one thing I do is start off very very low in sport mode to the water about 14 inches above.
I than start seeing the ripples across the water very cool.

However I cannot keep that Low altitude for to long so I ever slowly start a very gradual incline very subtle moving the drone up just inches so the drone starts a gradual lift this allows me a longer and closer flight to the water further out as continue the gradual incline out , I have never crashed this way.

Of course I would practice this top gun move with the Rescue Jacket. Video Link

I think it just get the adrenaline going and I never get tired of hearing the Top Gun Bell in my Head that only happens over the water. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain... Land on the Water.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
I get the low and fast "thrill" aspect of it but what is the point of the video? This is why I don't post videos of me messing around flying my Avata in some random "Obstacle Course" Sure it's great fun when flying but does anyone else really want to see it?

I get the low and fast "thrill" aspect of it but what is the point of the video? This is why I don't post videos of me messing around flying my Avata in some random "Obstacle Course" Sure it's great fun when flying but does anyone else really want to see it?
It's just fun and there is a thrill to it. Some of the members enjoy such posts, so I just posted it. It's not like it took much effort.

Sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3