DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 hacks

Good evening or day, I have been inspired by the idea of creating software for remotely hacking drones and taking control over them. I am from Ukraine and I would like to help my country and put an end to these dreadful events and the deaths of innocent people. Could you provide some ideas on how to get started or any software or development concepts you have? I would appreciate any information. I hope you understand me. Thank you!

There is already some Software that allows you to over ride some performance and regulations out there on the web , , perhaps you can start with doing some research on that software ...

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

There is already some Software that allows you to over ride some performance and regulations out there on the web , , perhaps you can start with doing some research on that software ...

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Seems he is more interested in remotely hacking into and controlling other drones, rather than his hacking his own drone.

Plenty of commercial counter-drone technologies already exist.
See this article to get started:
Drone Defender is a major one.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just got my mavic 3.
To bad, the sdk seems to be a little bit harder to hack than I hoped :-/

Anyway the parameters hack for atti-mode and flying close to ground seems to work as mavic 2. Much better than the mini3, where you cant do smooth yaw.
Atti-mode doesn't have any speed limit (yet?). Got just over 30m/s with some help of the wind :cool:
Now it can hover 10cm from ground without going into auto-landing, even in P-mode.
g_config.control.control_mode[0]_0=3
user_avoid_enable_0=0

The old waypoints message doesnt work, seems to be a new one. Have to figure that out.
Virtualsticks dont work.
No video feed at all.
Long way to go....
surfbird, have you seen the new stuff that recently came out?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne